Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Draco000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: KinzCash how does everyone do it !!!!

Im pretty new to all this and have gotten into building room themes, I really would like to do the rare's and have been workin on my curio shop level to keep track of when they are available but seeing the prices of these item I have to laugh and wonder "how in the world do I build that much cash to get this" can people please give me some tips on how to make cash, Im not very good at the games lol.
Draco000 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Default Re: KinzCash how does everyone do it !!!!

I don't know. I have trouble also with this.... look in the "Kinzcash" section of the forum, there will be tips there....
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I exchange items for W-shop items that I can sell to get a bunch of money.
Or, set up more than one account and mail oak pools to one another.. and sell them for about 1,000KC.

I just don't spend money.. and do my dailies everyday. I'm always on here, so I never play on WW... I just log on the mail items in the GE and do my dailies lol.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

My daughter and I saved up enough money to buy a yard and plant a little farm. Mow we have income from the harvest. Other than that we just play games and answer questions at Quizzy's. Hope that helps.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I usually play non-stop games in the arcade. Garden Strawberry's and when the Arena was around in Webkinz World I'd play Trading Card Challenge and SuperModelz.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #6
kiddeokee is an unknown quantity at this point

I have large gardens on 2 different accounts. By selling the fruits of my labor, I make some decent KC. Check out the gardening thread. Also, some of the games have pretty good KC payout. Quizzys has the fastest way to earn KC.
Old 10-26-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kiddeokee
I have large gardens on 2 different accounts. By selling the fruits of my labor, I make some decent KC. Check out the gardening thread. Also, some of the games have pretty good KC payout. Quizzys has the fastest way to earn KC.
Oh yes! Quizzy's is the question to like everybody's money's problems!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 03:57 PM   #8
Draco000 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thanks guys , they were some fast answer/idea's
Draco000 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 04:01 PM   #9
MadTVstewart

If you want fast money make sure to do dailies every day and Quizzy's 5-6 year old questions are easy money
Old 10-27-2008, 12:01 AM   #10
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Draco000,
Welcome to Webkinz Insider!

There are many ways to make kinzcash. I had 33,000 kinzcash until I bought a Halloween room and some Egyptian items. Now I have 10,000 kinzcash. This is with only 2 pets!

Quizzy's is the fastest way to make kinzcash. There are 12,144 questions with 5 points possible for each correct answer. Every day a new question is added to the current month's calendar. Quizzy is very forgiving and does not bounce you out if you do not know the answer. There are different age ranges, categories, and series. There are calendar trivia and past trivia, going back to January 2005.

For example, I spent 8 minutes and 55 seconds to answer 50 questions in a series. I scored 237 kinzcash out of a possilbe 250. That is better than I can do on any game in the same time.

Your game skills can get better if you read up on the WI tips and then practice. The higher levels of each game are on a curve so the kinzcash comes faster (i.e. more bonus points for doing a certain good move at a higher level). It has helped me to pick a few games that I enjoy and then work to improve my skills.

Many of the games are available in the tournament section. You can see how you compare to the other people who play. You can earn extra kinzcash if you place in the tournament. Some games score much higher than others. A score of 200 in Ant Mania is high. A score of 40,000 in Smoothie Moves is high.

Best wishes for all the kinzcash you want for your collection.
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed