Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 12:00 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kinz Style Bags

Ok webkinzians,

I white knuckled it as long as i could but finally broke down and bought 3 outfits for my webkinz... more or less for the code so that I can experiece a little Kinz Style shopping.

My question are this...

1. How do I use the bags?
2. Should I wait until fall fest for possible clothing additions?

Thanks guys!!

cheekeemonki
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Kinz Style Bags

To use the bags, you just click on the bag and buy the items that you want. Fallfest items doesn't have anything to do with the kinzstyle clothing.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #3
oot, I'm on

MissKylie is an unknown quantity at this point

You use the shopping bags by just dropping it in your room, then it opens the mall.

I still have mine. It only goes away if you buy something from there. If you don't see nething u like, then just exit. It wont go away. =)
MissKylie is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MissKylie
You use the shopping bags by just dropping it in your room, then it opens the mall.

I still have mine. It only goes away if you buy something from there. If you don't see nething u like, then just exit. It wont go away. =)
That's a very cool feature about the kinzstyle bags....unlike with most of the other gift bags, you can open and close them as many times as you want until you make your purchase. When you open one, only a certain amount of items will be shown. If you don't see the item that you are looking for you can "x" out and repeat the process again until you find what you want.

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #5

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Click and drag them into youre room. You should wait intill there is new styles if you cant deside pn what to get x ot out of it It will still be in youre dock
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 09:17 AM   #6
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

you drop the bags in your room and pick the clothing you want as long as you have that amount of kinzcash.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

If you can't decide what to get, here is a link on wi that shows pict of all the kinzstyle items:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...highlight=rare

I don't think the items will change during fall fest, but i could be wrong. it take awhile for the item you want to come up, it may take several tries, so keep looking if you have a particular item of clothing you'd like. Have fun!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-14-2008, 09:48 AM   #8
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

I know you've already purchased your real life clothing, but one thing to note, if you purchase clothing again - for the kinzstyle bags only is this.
If you purchase real life clothing that can be bought in the w-shop, your kinzstyle bag will come with a 10% off coupon.
If the real life clothing you purchased is clothing only seen in the kinzstyle shop, then you you do not get a coupon.
The reason this might be relevant, is if you were wanting to purchase a really expensive item like the gold sparkly/shimmer dress or silver one.
Otherwise, just click and drag your bag and enjoy your shopping trip!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 AM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Also, next time around buy the blue cap or the 'dude' hat .. both are the least expensive and still have a code. Plus you can keep the hats or throw them away without feeling it too badly. Plus, the code in the blue cap has a chance of giving up an item from the charm forest. (Thought they fixed it, but someone on WI said they got an item just a few weeks ago.)

Hmmm, guess I should head over to the store and get me some!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 05:52 AM   #10
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

If the bag is in your dock, just got to your room click and drag it into your room, and Wa-laa! The shop appears.
If I were you I would just use it right now, because I'm not very patient with many things. But if you would rather save it until Fall, it is your choice as well.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Closed