Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #11
Lil Kinz
cynic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinz Post Problems

I've run into this problem also. I have no idea what is in the box, but I get the same error message, and same frustration.

-Cynic
cynic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #12
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

You are not the only one, there have been a couple of threads from others over the past few days, since these latest major glitches had started. There hasn't been an answer for why it is happening to some people and not others, or why it has been happening, but you are not alone. If the problem is not resolved after the beginning of the week I would suggest emailing or calling Ganz to let them know your account specifically has been effected.

Good luck to you!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

gulfshores is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
A lot of people had this problem. The item should be back in the account that you sent it from.
it is NOT still in the dock i sent it from.
gulfshores is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by gulfshores
Mine wasn't at first, but it came back. Sorry if you lost yours.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #15

gulfshores is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by KinzCashHunter
I'm so sorry you're having this problem GULFSHORES. I am not experiencing this problem but I think that message is hilarious lol. "Can not find any rules for Careate Gift" LOL i wonder what language that was spose to be in. Welcome to WI. There are tons of really helpful people here, I'm sure if the problem isn't fixed by itself by tomorrow or Monday someone here on WI will figure it out. Once again Welcome to WI my friend So sorry you had to come with a problem first thing tho lol. ily
thank you so very much for the warm welcome and the info. at this time it looks like i will be spending Monday on the phone or sitting by the phone waiting on Ganz.

the boxes are still in my docks and i still cannot open them. i keep getting the same weird message. sooooooooo very frustrating.
gulfshores is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by gulfshores
I know this has happened to some people, and the items aren't in the dock they were sent from. It's like they are trapped in the box that you can't open.

I have resorted to going to the trading room to trade between accounts, because this happened to me and one time is once too many. I just find an empty one, however so nobody will ask me to trade.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed