Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

gulfshores is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Kinz Post Problems

i tried to kinz post items from one of my child's account to the other child's accounts. when i tried to open the gift the box went to my dock. now i cannot open it at all. i keep getting some weird message when i try to open it. so now i have a kinz post box in my dock that i can do nothing with. not to mention.... what happens to the items that are in the box????

anyone else having any problems with this?

anyone have any suggestions for this one??

if i can do this right you will see the message when i tried to open it along with the kinz post box in my dock.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Click the image to open in full size.
gulfshores is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz Post Problems

hmmmm vary strange indeed huh. Well i do know that there have been alot of kinzpost problems lately. you may want to call or email ganz.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am experiencing the same problem. I have 2 presents waiting to be opened and I'm getting the same odd message. Was hoping that someone on WI would have an answer before I tried calling Ganz.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

The items should still be in the sending person's box. "should" being the key word.........
Old 03-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #5

gulfshores is an unknown quantity at this point

well i'm glad to know i'm not the only one. let's just hope it will get fixed without another 12 hour down time.

sending person's box??? i have no clue about that. i guess i will have to go do some looking around.

thanks everyone.
gulfshores is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

I meant to say 'dock', not box. LOL!!

View Post Originally Posted by gulfshores
well i'm glad to know i'm not the only one. let's just hope it will get fixed without another 12 hour down time.

sending person's box??? i have no clue about that. i guess i will have to go do some looking around.

thanks everyone.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Thats very weird... have you tried logging out and in again?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry you're having this problem GULFSHORES. I am not experiencing this problem but I think that message is hilarious lol. "Can not find any rules for Careate Gift" LOL i wonder what language that was spose to be in. Welcome to WI. There are tons of really helpful people here, I'm sure if the problem isn't fixed by itself by tomorrow or Monday someone here on WI will figure it out. Once again Welcome to WI my friend So sorry you had to come with a problem first thing tho lol. ily
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:37 AM   #9
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

weird, i had the same problem but it went away. but i still got my gift.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

A lot of people had this problem. The item should be back in the account that you sent it from.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed