Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Kinz Post not working

When i try to send gifts to my friend I keep getting stalled in the "Sending Your Gift" screen. At the bottom it just keeps saying "Please Wait........". I finally close the screen after about 15 minutes because it just lowers my pet's health and happiness levels. I've tried several times. I know the items are not being sent because they are still in my dock and the money I spent to send them is still there. The "Please wait...." message finally leaves the screen but I can't do anything. It stays stuck in the "Sending your Gift" mode.

Is anyone else having this problem? I received a gift about an hour earlier so it was working then.

Thanks,

PegC
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Kinz Post not working

Hey PegC
I've read quite a few threads where others are describing the same problem you are having. I get hung up at the 'sending' message for a few extra seconds...but eventually my kinzpost is sent on its way. Hope your problem goes away soon, I know it must be frustrating.
Dash is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 11:24 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Yes I have this problem in all three browsers, IE, Google Chrome and Firefox.
It just started in the past few days.
It takes forever to get it to work and to get my mail too!!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

You're right about it taking forever!!! I still can't get my gifts to go out. Just sits in the "Sending your Gift" status.

Webkinz finally times out and I have to log back in only to find that the gifts still are in my dock and my pet has lost several Health, Happiness and Food points.

I guess I will just have to keep the gifts and wait until it gets fixed.

Thanks for all of the input.

PegC
Old 06-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #5

Siouxzq is on a distinguished road

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Kinz Post not working[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Try calling GANZ 1-866-WEBKINZ Or clear your cache [/lang]
Siouxzq is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Same problem here. It's been going on for almost a week now for me. It's really bugging me. Switching browsers & clearing my cache doesn't work.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

You might have a slow Internet connection. Try clearing the cache, and it might be do to the summer heat.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

I sent something yesterday without a problem. Try clearing everything, cache, cookies, browsing history, etc. I did that yesterday before I sent and it sent just fine. If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to call Ganz.
katie885 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #9
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

I just called Ganz about the kinzpost issue. She admitted that they are having "technical difficulties" with kinzpost right now (it's Wednesday morning) and they are working on it. So, in the meantime I guess we're just supposed to suffer it out. She suggested clearing your cache and cookies and also suggested using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 06-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
BlueWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it might be a Glitch. try restarting your computer or restarting the website. Hope it will get fixed soon.
BlueWebkinz is offline Female
Closed