Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Melanie1b is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Kinz Post Help

Is there a way to look and see what has been sent via Kinz Post from my account? I know I can look at what has been sent to the account but can't figure out how to look at what has been sent out from the account. Problem is I sent myself something last evening and it was received and in my dock but today it is no longer in my account - anywhere. I have pulled up the Kinz Post that had it in there so I know I'm not crazy - it was there. Anyway, if anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Kinz Post Help

Hello! No, but this would be a great addition to Webkinz! It could help us know who scammed us, if we got hacked into. What I would do, since you're unsure of what's going on, first reset your password. You never know, but you'd rather be safer than sorry.

If it happens to be a glitch, which it probably is, there are a few solutions. The first thing is, try logging in and out of your account a few times. This usually solves the problem fairly easily. If that still doesn't work, just clear out your cache, this also is pretty successful. If yet, you still don't succeed, then I'd call Ganz up (or have your legal guardian call), as soon as you can!

And just in case you don't know how to clear the cache, I'll tell you real quick. The first thing you do, is go to the "Tools" button on the top of your web browser, right below the web address. Select "Internet Options" next, and once the pop-up shows, go to the "General" tab. There will be a subtitle, called "Browsing History", click "Delete", and then you can chose to get rid of any thing you want, thus clearing out your cache partially. Good luck, and this is a really good idea!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
webbie whonk!
Gift Guru

webbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond reputewebbiemum has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but I don't think there is a way to check. You can check what you've received, but not what you've sent. To check what you've received, click the little mailbox below your dock. Hope this helps!
webbiemum is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

There is no way to check what you have sent. I have sent that as a suggestion to Webkinz, but so far they have not implemented it. Most all email systems provide the ability for you to see what messages you have sent and this would help you find out if you had been hacked.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

Honestly I do not think that you can see what you have sent. I wish you could, and it would be a great new addition to webkinz. Then you can see what you sent to everybody.
soccerdog130 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
cookiecrumbles

I don't think there is a way to check what you have sent. I wish there was. It would be a nice feature...
Closed