Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinz Post gone Wacky??

Yes I have been having the same prob. as well !! But sometimes it works !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by arodfan727
i hope so. i found that if some one sends you a gift you can send one to them, but thats the only way unless they are at the top of your list
Yup- that was going on for me until I had to delete a bunch of people. THe only way I could send was as a 'thank you', until today when I got this screen. When I went back I got the same screen again! LOL I guess I'm not supposed to send today!!!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I had that problem but when i went somewhere else and came back, it was okay.
I tried that, which normally works, but not today. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. It seems since the new updates a bunch of other parts of WW have been loading slowly or incompletely.

Hopefully tonight it will be fixed!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
My screen just turns blue when I try to enter KP. I am sorry you are having this issue-- hopefully they will fix it soon! I know they are very busy with maintenence right now.

Kayfee:el1:
Oh no!!! Have you tried going to newspaper or arcade and going back. A lot of times that works to help it re-load. Hopefully you will get in soon too!!!

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
yeah i got that 2!! strange!
it might be a hint 2 the next update!
I was thinking that- kind of like the glitch in the Wshop a while back. Hmmmmmm, it is a possibility!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
Yes I have been having the same prob. as well !! But sometimes it works !!
I'm going to keep trying- I have something I need to get sent out! I've been having internet issues so I feel really bad that I haven't been able to get in and then I do and I have issues! LOL

I thought it was Tuesday, not Monday!

Good to see you!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #13
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Idk..This is what happens to me...so i cant even choose anyone with the WWID on the first page because I can't scroll down it

Click the image to open in full size.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #14
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

hmm that's strange
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #15
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Idk..This is what happens to me...so i cant even choose anyone with the WWID on the first page because I can't scroll down it

Click the image to open in full size.
That is exactly what was happening with mine a few days ago- and is happening to others. I tried everything with my browser cache, re-booting, and what-not and finally called Ganz about it. I had to delete about half the people on my list before it waqs able to work. Apparently with the update to the phones that caused the glitch in the Kinzpost scroll list. Well, that is what the CS rep told me. Hope yours starts working too!!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #16

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i do not use kinz post, so i would not know if i have this problem on my account or not.
But, i would just wait a couple days, and if you go back on and it still does not work right, i would contact ganz
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have this problem sometimes and I just go to something else such as the newspaper and then try again and it clears up. It seems that I have to do this for a lot of things.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:41 AM   #18
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have that problem,I just logged out/back in and it was fixed
sassylove is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Kinzpost has been very touchy for me that last few days. If I go there and it doesnt look right I leave and just go back. It eventually fixes itself but I have found that I can't send a mega stove through kinz post to my brother.

I think it is just a glitch in the system. There are lots of glitches in WW as of right now.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I've been having that problem (and variations on it) for a couple days now. It always happens the first time I open the kinzpost. If I go to something else, like the newspaper, and then back to kinzpost it works fine. Really annoying.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
theglambertrock