Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Default Answered: Kinz Post - Cannot Mail Packages

For the last several weeks, every time I try to send a package via kinzpost, I get the dreaded "please wait" sign and then nothing. All it says it "sending". I have cleared my cache already and have no idea what to do. Anyone ever have this happen to them and how did you fix it? Thanks.
teacup0819 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by pinkdiamonds
What browser are you using? I had this problem on Internet Explorer. I switched to Firefox & haven't had a problem since. I know that Firefox has worked for many people here, so I would try it if you can.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Kinz Post - Cannot Mail Packages

i have had this problem too, but I do not know how to fix it. Perhaps restarting your computer? (This did not work for me though)
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

What browser are you using? I had this problem on Internet Explorer. I switched to Firefox & haven't had a problem since. I know that Firefox has worked for many people here, so I would try it if you can.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I had the same problem and using firefox fixed it but now nothing works. IE gives me please wait. Firefox turns the screen blue. Sigh
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #5
Swingstuff
Webkinz :)

Ballerina287 knows the way
Ballerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the way

I have two suggestions. This works for me at everything, including that. The same thing happened to me. See those two green arrows at the top of the screen? Well, if you click that, it loads up faster and works better. If that does not work, you can try to connect to a different network. And if that doesn't work, I am sorry, I do not know what to do.
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #6
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

My kinzpost will not even load. I think there is a glitch somewhere.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 06:05 PM   #7

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i really want to send a friend something and she wants to send something back, please start working again! it keeps happening and i have to log out ever single time!

i just tried ----------------------- nothing Sigh
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 05:06 AM   #8
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Well, it seems like sometimes KinzPost works for me, and other times it doesn't. Usually logging out and back in again helps, but I don't know if it would work for you. Maybe trying to switch browsers could help (if you're using Internet Explorer, you could try Firefox, or the other way around). Hope this problem gets solved for you soon.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #9

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

nope, no problem for me so far. maybe go to an other room (like arcade) and then back, maybe that helps. and i am on internet explorer
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed