Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 09:29 PM   #21
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinz Phone/ Tournament Arena

I cannot turn on my phone and have not been able to play in the tournament area for a very long time now..Has anyone heard if Ganz is wworking on this problem
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cowattack3
If you go to the clubhouse, it autoloads. I've been having trouble with my phone too, but if you go to the clubhouse then it will load. Good Luck!

If you go to the clubhouse it will load, but if you try to switch to the tournament area it shuts back off.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #23
EMW120 is an unknown quantity at this point

My phone has been out for about two weeks also. Absolute bummer. I am going to try the clubhouse trick. I hope it works. I am seriously addicted to atomicolicious and I am missing it terribly.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:38 AM   #24
DiscoDad is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that the two zones is a contributing factor, but most of the tournament arena problems showed up around the time that the webkinz stadium showed up. It used to be a pain to get onto the tournament arena, but now I can't get on at all. I'm hoping that they fix this problem asap!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #25
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

That was my experience too, Discodad. My phone hasn't worked since the day before the stadium arrived. It did work briefly for a few hours the other day but now its even worse than it was before.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Just noticed that if you go into the clubhouse until the phone is fully lit, then click on tournament from the things to do list, you can actually get in. (I don't think there are a lot of players yet but I've found a few).

If your opponent quits before the game is over or if they don't want a rematch you need to go back to the same routine. But if they accept a rematch you can keep going.

Spread the word. The more people that are willing to do this work around the more opponents we will find.

--Gilda Google
:goo:
Old 04-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #27
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to all the new members!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #28
I is cool! I'm a
genger2000 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mic
Is anyone else having trouble getting their kinz phone to work and being able to play games against other people in the tournament arena?

my phone will not turn on whatsoever
:cs:
genger2000 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #29
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

This is very frustrating. Is anyone at Ganz aware of and trying to fix the problem?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #30
SeeBryte is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz knows about the problems.
Ganz is not trying hard enough to fix the problems.
Ganz is too busy counting money.
Lots and lots of money
If people stop buying Webkinz, they won't have to spend so much time counting money and maybe they'll be able to fix the problems
Closed