Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
hy am I STILL a
Webkinz :)

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Question Unanswered: kinz park?

i go to kinz park every day and WI said it has arrived but when i go to kinz park it says it is still under construction! i can't wait to look at it. i live in the USA but i think that has something to do with it. has any other US ppl have this problem? how can i fix it?

:chi:
london is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: kinz park?

Hi! KinzPark has been under construction. Nobody can get in. Ganz posted an announcement about this, they said it was under construction. I'm sure WI will tell us when it is coming back, but right now all we can do is wait. Hope this helped
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

It re-opened two days ago. (I got in)

Now there fixing problems, so it's kinda in an on and off mode. But, don't worry you'll get in soon!
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

oh ok well i am glad its not just my account!
london is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #5
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...closed-569202/ here's WI's announcement!
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

It's closed because there was a glitch where talking froze your acct up and you had to log out and back in.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #7

DISNEY2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: kinz park?

Ya, don't worry i can't get in ether and i am shore that will keep us posted for ween it dose open.
DISNEY2005 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Welll I live in the USA too and the same happens to me but I guess all you can do right now is wait till they open it their bound to open it before chrristmas
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

its under construction but the kinz news will be updating when you can go into the park because you can only go for certain times
dcr173 is offline Female
Closed