Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Kinz Klip Code Not Working In Code Shop

Thank you so much for this really helpful information! I bought a reindeer klip a week ago and have been waiting to put it in- now I know to hold off since it won't work. Also, could you let us know when Ganz calls you with the ok? Thanks so much again!!!
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
ByakuganTrigrams

TuskanyElephant is on a distinguished road

Hey dudes!

Thanks, but i can't find it.................

:kanga::husky::cdee::deer::easter::easter::el1::fp:: gecko::chi:Funny looking avatars. LOL!

Um. . . . . fox? i can't find it

Last edited by TuskanyElephant; 10-29-2009 at 06:02 PM..
TuskanyElephant is offline Male
Old 10-29-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
hoa, crayons!
Gifted

Yui-kinz is a jewel in the roughYui-kinz is a jewel in the rough

Tuskany, I think many will agree that you are being extremely inappropriate for this community..
Yui-kinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #14

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Thanks for the heads up about the clips! I was planning on getting my DD the reindeer kinz and klip too this week.

Tuskany: you probably can't start threads yet since you are a "lil kinz." I suggest you read the rules and FAQ section.
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
ByakuganTrigrams

TuskanyElephant is on a distinguished road

I understand. I will try to stick to the subject. I have a question too. How do you change the name under you username?

View Post Originally Posted by Yui-kinz
Tuskany, I think many will agree that you are being extremely inappropriate for this community..
I am very very sorry wolf. I will read the Rules and FAQ. Thanks for the tip.

View Post Originally Posted by TuskanyElephant
Hey dudes!

Thanks, but i can't find it.................

:chi:Funny looking avatars. LOL!

Um. . . . . fox? i can't find it
I WILL NEVER BE INNAPROPRIATE FOR WEBKINZ INSIDER NOW THAT THAT YUI-KINZ TOLD ME TO STOP. THANKS YUI-KINZ!:husky::el1: ALSO,THANKS TO KKWW05 FOR BEING SO KIND!(FOX)

Last edited by TuskanyElephant; 10-29-2009 at 06:53 PM..
TuskanyElephant is offline Male
Old 10-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #16

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Thanks for posting this!

Last night I tried to enter the Reindeer Kinz Klip codes was told the same thing. Try again later!

I have a ton of codes to enter this weekend. Hope they work! And thanks for the update.

Good Luck Everyone!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thanks everyone who called Ganz to let us know that the kinz clips codes are not working. I just got a reindeer and a cow one and neither were working. Now I know I'm not the only one. Drat and I really wanted to enter those codes, it would have given me 10 on one account. Oh well.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Arrow Re: Kinz Klip Code Not Working In Code Shop

Great idea, calling ganz. I should of thought about that when getting by reindeer kinz klip.
bamboobreak is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #19

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

ohhh, i am now even more sad. i also found the reindeer set yesterday and was sooooo excited. and sadly i can't enter my second klip. i only have one klip so far and i think i have hit the limit on how many zums i can find with only one. has anyone else had that happen? to the wonderful person who has 9 do you find zums often?

thanks

and to our now lilkinz with the love for elephants...chin up! read about the rules and faqs here and you will do just fine. it's tough being so new and not really knowing how things work. there is a hi i am joe and i love my webkinz section that lets you introduce yourself to the community. i am still friends with my first friend i made there
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #20
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Wow I can't belive how nice you all are! This is the first thread I have ever posted, and I am so pleased I have been able to help others out there with this problem!

I will let you know when Ganz contacts me with the fix.
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Closed