Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Kinz clip help!

I got a package with a webkinz love frog and webkinz love frog kinz clip! There isn't a code on the kinz clip, is there supposed to be a code on the kinz clip? Can I call Ganz?

Last edited by fuzzywuzzy111; 02-04-2010 at 07:38 PM..
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz clip help!

Yes. Each should have their own blue tag attached. I'm sorry yours is missing.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #3

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

yes there is supposed to be a code somebody must have stole your code you can get a new code off ebay it don't matter what pet it is to they are all the same

-the helpful Bridgette
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Can I call Ganz or something? Could they give me a code for it?
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

No. Ganz is not responsible for a tag being stolen and won't give you a code to replace it.

You might want to contact the store you bought it from.
Even if they don't replace it (most stores won't) they can be on the look out for the person stealing the tags.
There may even be more pets without tags there.

It is always wise to double check any webkinz product you are buying to make sure the codes are attached before you purchase it.
Sorry this has happened to you
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 01:52 AM   #6
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

Aww! Sorry for your loss! And yes they are supposed to have a code. Some stores are really messy and just let some people steal the codes without noticing. One of the stores I went to [Either it was JCPenny or Macy's forgot which one ] had webkinz but most of them were missing codes so I decided not to buy them.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

Yes there should be. Someone cut it off. People sometimes take it so they don't have to buy it. It's sad really. But I would call Webkinz if your older than 18 so you can get this worked out. Sometimes they will give you a code that they were going to put on a new one going on the shelves soon. Sorry you didn't get yours. I feel your pain. I do really. I don't have a Klip or a Zum. So my pain is worse. Good luck talking to Ganz/Webkinz about it.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry this happened to you! It isn't fun to discover that you have been cheated. I think it would be good to let the store know. I talked to the lady at Hallmark one time about it and she says it happens quite often. I wish people wouldn't steal the codes. It is quite unfair!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed