Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Question Unanswered: Kinz chat plus won't open after maintanence

I can't get into kinz chat plus. The lock is on the door. I can't get into anything in the clubhouse. Can't load kinz chat server. Another webkinz world glitch after maintenance. JUST LOVELY

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-25-2009 at 01:47 PM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Kinz chat plus won't open after maintanence

I don't have the lock on mine. Are you sure you are in a zone where the KC+ is open? If you click on the "schedule" sign you can see which zones are open and which are not.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

yes I tried all zones. I just logged out and back in let's see if that works. ....................... well now regular kinz chat is open but all colors give me a lock on kinz chat plus. Hmmm...............
Old 03-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

It worked for me. . . I was all ready in the light green zone that may be it. . .
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:06 PM   #5
I Rules!

Question Re: Kinz chat plus won't open after maintanence

I don't know I keep trying all zones and leaving and coming back. Still a lock on the door

Ok so I haven't been in kinz chat all day and I didn't do anything wrong and look at what happened when I clicked on the door. The funny thing is it says I got a message in kinz post but I did not receive one. ? ? ? ? ? ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgnot.jpg (57.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-25-2009 at 02:06 PM..
Old 03-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

That's the kind of message that looks like you've done something wrong. Since you've said you haven't done anything or got the message, my guess is that it is a glitch. If it were me, I would wait it out and not call Ganz yet, it's only a day left. Maybe you should change your p.w. though, just in case someone got on and did something. I don't think it's likely, but, just to be safe.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #7
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Did you get the letter?
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
I Rules!

It has to be a glitch. This showed up after the short maintenance and i didn't get a letter

I am calling Ganz. ..................................So far they said to call back tomorrow. They don't know why I can't get in and I didn't do anything wrong. What a bummer. They said a few others have callled them telling them this. They are working on it. Something got messed up with the maintenance

Last edited by JulieBear01; 03-25-2009 at 02:34 PM..
Closed