Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Susi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Kinz Chat Plus

Can someone please help me - I have signed up for the Kinz Chat Plus through the Parents Area - I get the mail from Webkinz that I can now use Kinz Chat Plus after clicking on the link sent in the e-mail from Webkinz. I have tried this several times now and it doesn't work. I cannot use it and I have tried it for my daughter as well and it didn't work. We are living in Germany - so could that be the reason why I cannot use it?

There are several issues I had found out the "trial and error-way" and this is quite tiring so I thought I will post it here. It took me a year to figure out why I cannot visit/invite friends into my pets home... dugh... I am debating about going Deluxe but I want to solve this first. We love our Webkinz and it is a great way for my children to keep their English going (although there is the possibility of switching language - I didn't tell them ).

Thanks for your help in advance!

View Post Originally Posted by Susi
Can someone please help me - I have signed up for the Kinz Chat Plus through the Parents Area - I get the mail from Webkinz that I can now use Kinz Chat Plus after clicking on the link sent in the e-mail from Webkinz. I have tried this several times now and it doesn't work. I cannot use it and I have tried it for my daughter as well and it didn't work. We are living in Germany - so could that be the reason why I cannot use it?

There are several issues I had found out the "trial and error-way" and this is quite tiring so I thought I will post it here. It took me a year to figure out why I cannot visit/invite friends into my pets home... dugh... I am debating about going Deluxe but I want to solve this first. We love our Webkinz and it is a great way for my children to keep their English going (although there is the possibility of switching language - I didn't tell them ).

I forgot to mention that if I go through the procedure again, the reply mail is giving me following message:

Error: You have already granted access to KinzChat PLUS for this child.
Click here to return to the "Parents Area".

Last edited by Susi; 04-13-2010 at 07:23 PM..
Susi is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by SnoopysGirl

I forgot to mention that if I go through the procedure again, the reply mail is giving me following message:

Hi Susi and welcome to WI! I hope you enjoy the site!

I have signed up for KC plus twice, and both times it worked just fine. I live in the US, though. Have you tried clearing out your computer's cache and cookies? That might help.

If that doesn't work, is there a way for you to telephone Ganz and see what the problem is? Right now that is the only solution I can think of. I wish I could help you more.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Kinz Chat Plus

Well you living in Germany might be the problem but I wouldn't think so. It might just be the email ganz sent you might be the problem. I would try to contact Ganz through Costmer Support
lego is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Hi Susi and welcome to WI! I hope you enjoy the site!

I have signed up for KC plus twice, and both times it worked just fine. I live in the US, though. Have you tried clearing out your computer's cache and cookies? That might help.

If that doesn't work, is there a way for you to telephone Ganz and see what the problem is? Right now that is the only solution I can think of. I wish I could help you more.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Welcome to WI!!!!
I saw that Snoopysgirl mentioned clearing your cache and cookies and trying again - that is my best guess too. Other than logging off and restarting your computer. Often there are updates that Ganz puts out that don't make it onto peoples' WW accounts because your cache has to be cleared. There is a clearing your cache thread on WI to help you if you are unfamiliar.

I was interested to know what happened when you said it took you a year to find out why you could/could not invite people to your WW rooms. Was that a problem? Did it have anything to do with living outside the US (though WW is a Canadian company, so I don't believe your being in Germany would be a problem). Please let us know what the story was with that!

Let us know if you get it to work! Good luck!!!

Last edited by Lolith; 04-13-2010 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: typo
Lolith is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #5

Hi, thanks for your super-quick answer. I will try to clear the cache and will let you know if that helps.
The problem with inviting/being invited into rooms was that I didn't know (and I have read the manual so many times...) that you not only have your telephone turned on but also you have to be in your room!!! I was so dissappointed for the longest time when I got the message that a friend is online and my invite button just was faded and could not be used. I bought myself a book/*****'s guide about Webkinz - thanks to amazon everything is available in Germany, too - and finally found out... Now I am so thrilled with this function! It is just awesome! I would love to be able to write real messages to my friends now.
Thanks again foryour warm welcome and I will let you know about the Kinz Chat Plus.
Susi is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi, thanks for your super-quick answer. I will try to clear the cache and will let you know if that helps.
The problem with inviting/being invited into rooms was that I didn't know (and I have read the manual so many times...) that you not only have your telephone turned on but also you have to be in your room!!! I was so dissappointed for the longest time when I got the message that a friend is online and my invite button just was faded and could not be used. I bought myself a book/*****'s guide about Webkinz - thanks to amazon everything is available in Germany, too - and finally found out... Now I am so thrilled with this function! It is just awesome! I would love to be able to write real messages to my friends now.
Thanks again foryour warm welcome and I will let you know about the Kinz Chat Plus.
Susi- I have the same problem. I have two accounts, one American and one Asian, and I had no trouble with KidzChat Plus for the American Account, but my Asian account sent me the email, I did the steps, and got a confirmation email from them. But, when you go to try to log on, it gives you instructions on how to get into the Plus area. When I tried to re-allow the account, it said I was already a member. I have cleared my cache until it shines, and it still does not work. I figured I may need to send my pet to the salon for a fluff and dry and to the outlet for a new outfit and see if maybe Plus is an elitist group and my naked pet did not pass muster (just kidding!). Poor Patrick, the oriole, has to putter around in the park picking up trash and look sad and droopy and lonely! If you see him, all he can say is what is in the little bracket down on the bottem left hand side. I have never gotten the hang of that thing!

I had no idea there was a Webkinz guide. I will have to look for it.

Welcome of the WI!

Upsetness
upsetness is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

Well try coping the link at pasting it into your search engine and it should bring up the page you want. If this doesn't work try a different search engine. Google works best! Hope that helps!
Old 04-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #8

Hi everyone,
I have called Ganz after all the cache cleaning and so-on.. They told me that Kinz Chat Plus is available to American Accounts only - what a bummer. I asked them to consider to extend it to the rest of the world as long as the language is in English - although if I think about that, I don't know if they could manage this either. Anyways, we are stuck to the very very not liked Kinz Chat that doesn't even have enough options for me to say that I am waiting for ... Goober or the Ghost or who knows whom....
What a pity!!!

Thanks for all of your replies and suggestions. I really enjoy being on this WI as I have learnt so many new things here about Webkinz!

Have a great 5th Webkinz Day!!!
Susi is offline Female
Closed