Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Kinz chat plus

I was just wondering if anyone knew why Kinz chat plus is not available on Asian accounts?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 12:06 PM   #2
Is it worth it?

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Kinz chat plus

I have no idea. Sorry! Try googling it! Maybe you'll find an answer!
I googled it.
Make sure you check what zone your in. And make sure you check the time!
Thats all I have. Seems like your stuck. Try checking out this thread to see if this helps
{Click}

Last edited by girleygirl495; 02-22-2010 at 12:11 PM..
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I called GANZ and all they said was that it is not available, no explanation. Now I just read on another thread where some people do have access to Kinz chat plus on Asian accounts. Any answers????
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
kimmyswirls12

xkrazy4kinzx is on a distinguished road

Kinz Chat Plus is pretty cool! I think it's way better than regular KinzChat. I love how you can type your own messages. I guess for the younger people, they would like to use KinzChat, if they can't type. But KinzChat Plus is just plain amazinggg!!!! lol<3
xkrazy4kinzx is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

I've never been able to access Kinz Chat Plus with my Asian account, and it's very disappointing. During the "click fest" events, I like to sit in the clubhouse and chat, but have not been able to do that on my Asian account. Ganz has been of no help with this, so you are certainly not along. I have friends who have no issues with their Asian accounts and the PLUS feature. I'm wondering if it's server specific. Sorry you are stuck out in the regular chat, also.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I have three Asian accounts. One of them has Kinz Chat Plus, and the other two don't have it. However, I have no idea why it is so.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #7

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

There's no rhyme or reason for this one. Three of my four Asian accounts get kc plus and the last one doesn't. My Euro account does not have kc plus either. I can imagine how frustrating it is knowing some people can get it and Gantz tells you that it's not available.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

We added it to our Asian account about a month ago.

All the Asian accounts are on the same server, so that is not it.

Try calling again, hopefully you will get another person on the phone.

They have to know the level of interest before they will think about checking it.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #9

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I don't know. That's kinda unfair. try calling them or trying again. Hope they fix this soon, because if some have it and the other don't, then there's clearly a problem.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

I do not have any Asian accounts...so I am not sure and cannot help you. But I can suggest to try contacting Ganz!
Closed