Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Kinz Care items

It looks like the kinz care items cannot be sold or traded. I wonder if this is going to junk up my room/dock.... I like some of the items, but what if I start to get duplicates? Just curious if anyone else has considered this.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Kinz Care items

Yep it has been discussed a lot over the past few days. I have decided not to do Daily Kinzcare until this is changed. I don't need anymore of those items clogging up my dock.

I have no idea why Ganz decided to do this.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the reasons is people work hard for these items and they probably don't want them stolen off their account.
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Yep it has been discussed a lot over the past few days. I have decided not to do Daily Kinzcare until this is changed. I don't need anymore of those items clogging up my dock.

I have no idea why Ganz decided to do this.
I have yet to fill up a week, but I feel the same way about this.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I do not see it as junk just because it isn't kinzpostable or tradable, just more items to decorate rooms with. It's free stuff, why not take advantage of it??

Here's a positive thought... some of you say you will quit doing the daily kinzcare until they make the items kinzpostable or tradable, well by that time, you have missed out on all these items and any items they may include in the future, then when they decide to change it again (which isn't too far fetched, WW is forever changing) you won't have any of the new items or old ones for that matter.

I will do daily kinzcare every day of every week, and collect all these free items, use them creatively and I'll also be getting some KC and free food too!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I got duplicates back to back the first 2 weeks on my Asian account...which was super disappointing, but the next week I got the item I really wanted on the account I wanted it on! I too wish they would make them sendable because I use things in different places. I don't know why they care what we do with our prizes, it's still their property no matter what account it's on.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
ow! I'm a
iDream has a spectacular aura about

That is actually a very good point. I think I will do my kinz care until I have one of each item and then stop so I don't get a bunch of junk.
iDream is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I don't like this, not one bit. I think it's fine that we can't trade them, but not being able to sell them crosses the line. They're going to start clogging up my dock in no time. Some of the items, in my opinion, aren't very nice and if I can't even get rid of it, I'm not going to be a happy camper. Although I've only received one item so far, I'm quite nervous I'll get something I don't really want. Hmm, but I'll find good uses for them...

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I do not see it as junk just because it isn't kinzpostable or tradable, just more items to decorate rooms with. It's free stuff, why not take advantage of it??

Here's a positive thought... some of you say you will quit doing the daily kinzcare until they make the items kinzpostable or tradable, well by that time, you have missed out on all these items and any items they may include in the future, then when they decide to change it again (which isn't too far fetched, WW is forever changing) you won't have any of the new items or old ones for that matter.

I will do daily kinzcare every day of every week, and collect all these free items, use them creatively and I'll also be getting some KC and free food too!!
Gee, you're making me change my mind on these prizes. In my head, they went from junk to valuable treasures.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #9
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I don't like this, not one bit. I think it's fine that we can't trade them, but not being able to sell them crosses the line. They're going to start clogging up my dock in no time. Some of the items, in my opinion, aren't very nice and if I can't even get rid of it, I'm not going to be a happy camper. Although I've only received one item so far, I'm quite nervous I'll get something I don't really want. Hmm, but I'll find good uses for them...

Gee, you're making me change my mind on these prizes. In my head, they went from junk to valuable treasures.
That's great!! They are treasures!!

Here Ganz is giving away some "free pixils" and nobody wants them but yet when they can't have the "pixils" (like the peek a newz ... estore, fall fests etc.) they get mad! Oh well, just wanted to give some kind of light on why we should keep getting them.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #10

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Though this is pretty dumb, I will still do it. I've got nothing to lose anyways. I already have 300+ items in my dock.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed