Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
racroardragduck is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Kinz Care

I'm trying to figure out how to "find" kinz CARE if it does not automatically appear upon sign in. Some days it comes up and some days we can't get it. Also, does it only give you ONE food item and for the whole acct, not per pet?? We now have two pets and only receive one food item and cash amount on the days when it does work.

Please help. This is frustrating and I could not find anything about it after searching the webkinz site.

TIA
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Kinz Care

You only get one food. It happens to me, I don't know anyway to make it appear everyone time.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-21-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

I've never found another place to do the KinzCare, however I've found that if you stay on that screen while the page is loading, the box almost always appears. You get 1 food per pet, i have 6 pets and its always been the same.
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

There are some days that this happens to be, but signing out and back on will bring it up. I think it is just a glitch that is every so often.
Yes you only get 1 food item for your account per day. I have 210 pets on 1 account and still only get 1 food not 210.
When they made it automatic they took away all options to get it any other way.

If you have additional problems I would contact Ganz about the issue, but so far in my experience it never goes more than 2 sign ons before it pops back up.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

I have the problem of not getting the box pop up as well; Sorry, though, I don't think there's anywhere else you can get the box. Try signing out and back in a couple times, if this doesn't work, clear your Cache. (:
(If you don't know how to do this, check out the wikipage here)
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #6

bbdancer87 is on a distinguished road

you used to be able to do it from the my pets page.
it is proably just a glitch. it has happened to me
you only get one food per day, and at the end of the week you are entered into a contest for a prize
bbdancer87 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by inlovewithstitch626
I have the problem of not getting the box pop up as well; Sorry, though, I don't think there's anywhere else you can get the box. Try signing out and back in a couple times, if this doesn't work, clear your Cache. (:
(If you don't know how to do this, check out the wikipage here)

I agree with trying to clear the cache--that works for me when signing out and in again does not work.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That happened to me today too. I just logged out and back again, and it popped up. I hope they fix this!
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
racroardragduck is an unknown quantity at this point

great! thanks for all the responses. i'm so glad to see this is "normal" and others know what i'm talking about.
Old 01-22-2011, 10:49 PM   #10
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I'm so sorry to hear that. When they changed it they made it so that you can't find it other when logging in for the first time you come on. Most likely the reason it doesn't come up is because so many players longing in, or a glich(es). I have had it happen to me a few times or clicked it off the screen and tried to get it back on. Try logging in again and see if it does show up if it didn't the first time, that usualy works for me.
Yes, the thing is only one food per day, and then if you visited and got the heart all the way full you are entered in a drawing for that radom item for the week.I hoped this helped!!!!!!!!!!
GSGO is offline Female
Closed