Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #11
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz 1000 Coins

View Post Originally Posted by smrardin
Hello! My daughter and I are fairly new to the whole Webkinz World. Today we adopted another pet and received a gold coin worth 1000 kinzcash. Why did it go into our storage and not directly into our bank account? How do we move it there or is it for something specific? I read the Guide but did not see the coin addressed specifically.

Thank you in advance!
I can see that your question has been answered, so I would like to add my Welcome to you and your daughter to the WI community. This is a fantastic site with lots of friendly helpful folks. When you get the chance check out the FAQ and Rules.... lots of great information there and the same can be said for the other tabs as well. Enjoy Webkinz World and hope to see you around here in WI. Just as a note: When you first start on WW you will receive a free medium size room with the first 10 pets... the underwater and treetop rooms are only available with the underwater pets like the fish and the flying animals like the bat and birds open up the treetop... be sure and check out the front page for the latest news. Again, Welcome.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #12
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

welcome to WI! all you do is simply go to the Wshop and go to sell, place the coin there and you will get ur 1000$ hope i helped!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #13
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Yep, like the others said, you have to sell it a the Wshop to get your $1000 worth! Welcome to WI, and I hope you continue to post, and end up being a community contributer! Have a nice day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #14
iheartjesus
Webkinz :)

kennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clown

Just sell your coin at the W Shop. Go to the W Shop and at the bottom it'll say sell. Drag the coin there and click sell. Then 1000 dollars will be added to your money!
Or, you could always leave it in your storage and keep it 'til you really need money [:

~kenny~
kennyluver7 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #15
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

Thank you all for your thoughtful and thorough responses. I have to admit my daughter and I are both addicted!
smrardin is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #16
ebaday

Congratulations and welcome to Webkinz World! If you sell the coin at the W Shop,you get 1000 KC.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Congratulations!!!
We keep our coins for trading in the trading room- but they are great for giving as gifts too- we have done that...
And they look great in the dock!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #18
:/ :/ :/
Webkinz :)

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations on the coin! You have to sell it in the Webkinz Shop, and then you get one thousand cash! Cool, isn't it? I hope you have fun, and a great experience on webkinz world, and on webkinz insider!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Closed