Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 02:44 AM   #1
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Kinz 1000 Coins

Hello! My daughter and I are fairly new to the whole Webkinz World. Today we adopted another pet and received a gold coin worth 1000 kinzcash. Why did it go into our storage and not directly into our bank account? How do we move it there or is it for something specific? I read the Guide but did not see the coin addressed specifically.

Thank you in advance!
smrardin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Kinz 1000 Coins

Hi, Smrardin. Welcome to WI. You go to the W-Shop with your coin and sell the coin to the W-Shop for 1000KC.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 04:04 AM   #3
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

oh Congrats on your coin
you can keep that coin on your dock in case you want to kinzpost it to a friend as a gift
or thats right you can sell it back to the W-shop for $ that will go in your bank account
we like to keep the coins for special gifts for friends
take care
have a super night

hugs

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to WI!

Congrats-they sure are fun to get. I keep mine untill I really need the kinzcash . I kind of like the looks of the coin in the dock and its always nice to know its there if you do need it.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Congratz on the coin!!!!! You could also save it to trade in the Clubhouse trading room.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

Go to the W shop. Sell it and it will give you 1000 kc
Old 03-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

So You canSELL IT OR TRADE IT or send it to someone it is your choice
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

For the coin to go into your bank you have to sell it at the W-Shop. Click on sell and add it to the screen.
Some people keep the coins in their docks and save them or use them in the trading room.
But once you sell it you cannot get it back.
Congrats on getting the gold coin !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #9

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Welcome to WI (webkinz insider)!

I have never had the chance to use a kinzcash coin so i don't even know! i've been a member for 2 years and i still don't know that. LOL! Anyhow, if you have any other questions i'll be glad to help.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #10
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Welcome to the webkinz world!
1.You can trade it at the clubhouse in the trading room.
2.You go to the w-shop and go to sell items then drag it and dump it in the places provided.
3.You can send it to someone through kinzpost or kinzmail.I forget what its called.
Hope I Help~London45~
london45 is offline Female
Closed