Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #31
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Kinpost unopenable! ???

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowCrayon
My daughter had this happen, we contacted ganz, and they fixed it asap.
What did they do to fix it, if you don't mind me asking? Did they provide the items that were in the package, or just get rid of the package?

I have one of these 'unopenable' boxes in my dock, but don't want to lose the items inside.
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Thanks RainbowCrayon! I am hopeful this is what will happen! I can't understand why they would have to delete the item? Why would we send items to have their glitch cause us to delete them.
albinomex is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #33
Lil Kinz

sjavens is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a letter "From your friends at..." that is stuck, if I try to read it, the envelope appears on the screen and it won't open or go away, I have to logoff and start over.
sjavens is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #34
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

I have had this happen two different times now. Both times I got the items that were in the package and just the actual package stuck in my dock. One day one of them just went away. The other one is still in my dock. It's a strange glitch.

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #35

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Thanks for your input sjavens & Horses4Me!!!!!
It's nice to hear what happened with you guys items!
sjavens~If it's a note from your friends at GANZ...Then it's probably a letter telling you it was someone's birthday. Can you see the date it was sent? If you can, check your pets biography page to see the pets birthday. Then you should have also gotten a piece of cake for that pet. If it wasn't a birthday notice it could have been an answer to a question you asked on the questions/comments page. I hope you figure it out!

I still haven't heard back from them, but I will update when I do.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #36
puppyloves

I've had an un-openable envelope for about 4 MONTHS, it gets stuck and i have to log out, i tryed 3 diferent computers... all the same. GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS
Old 03-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #37

Thanks puppyloves! Sorry to hear about yours! Wow 4 mths, huh? Whew!
Have you called them? Ganz I mean? Hopefully they can fix it!
The number is 1-866-WEBKINZ
1-866-9325469
Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #38
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Mine is still sitting in my dock. I guess I'll have to contact Ganz at some point to delete it. I think I'll wait though until they've addressed all the issues and see if maybe these phantom packages will fix themselves.
kellykam is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #39

Yeah, that's another option. The first 1 I got like that did fix itself, BUT like I said before...I did Not get a message with that one. ??? I think Ganz should be able to fix it though WithOut deleting the package! Hopeful Dreamer!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:43 PM   #40
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I received a gift from someone yesterday and now I'm afraid to try and open it.

I have had the parcel go to the dock and THEN open.

Then I got the items but the parcel sat in the dock for a few seconds.
Closed