Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: Kinpost unopenable! ???

WOW! Sorry to hear so many of you have had the same problems or similar!
Weird DEFINATELY!!! Man I would be really upset if Ganz said they were going to delete my package!!! No Way!!! I have no way of even contacting this friend, so I have no idea what it is she/he sent me. I just know it's there, & I feel bad I can't open it. I did send a Thank You anyway to her, but what if it is something I am just wanting extra bad??? Well, I am hopeful it will eventually let me see what it is.

In my read mail list it shows a blank in the box. In my dock it sits still ever so patiently.

I have sent myself 2 packages from 2 of our other accts. today just to see & they came w/o any problems.

I will definately let you know when or if I hear from Ganz. I would absolutely not let them delete your packages though! No Way! No How!!

Arbor Grace---For an Asian Acct. or Euro Acct. you just go to create a NEW acct. on WW. When you are asked to choose your country/area/region you choose Asia/or any place in that region, & the same for Euro...choose Europe/or anywhere in that region.
The advantages now are Asian Accts. are about a day ahead of us. In CT they are 15 hours ahead of us I believe??? I'd have to check the chart again. LOLz BUT you get to do the festival type stuff a day ahead of US accts. That is the main reason I started them. And because before the changing & syncing of all the accts. we could buy different rares in the Curio Shop. Now it's just awesome to be able to buy several rares since you are only allowed 1 per acct. The time change is a bit hard to keep up with at first, but you'll catch on soon enough! mathmom2's thread about Asian Accts. helped me a TON!!! I have NOT started a Euro Acct., but I am thinking about it. Oh, 1 more perk with the Asian acct. is they don't shut down at 2 a.m. kinz time! I stay up late, & like to play into the wee hours.
Here's the link for mathmom2's thread about Asian Accts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...wanted-318183/

Thanks Everyone for telling me about your situations! I am sorry it seems so many are having problems, but it is good to know I'm not the only one. Maybe this will aide in Ganz fixing it QUICK!
albinomex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 02:34 AM   #22
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Thank you for writing the above. My "Read Mail" list also shows empty box, & I am upset b/c I think that means the glitch deleted my items
Old 03-08-2009, 03:15 AM   #23

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I don't think the items are deleted, because this has happened to me once before. Just that time I did Not get this message with it. Stay hopeful! Surely they'll get it fixed soon enough!
Just can't be sure until hearing from GANZ. BUT if the item(s) were deleted I believe the package would Not be in our dock(s). So there is still hope!

Have a Wonderful Sunday!
Old 03-08-2009, 03:24 AM   #24
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Ok, well, I think I posted my own thread about this and posted here, but, I got mine to go away AND got my items.

My gift was from a fellow trader on the GE, and when they sent, the package appeared in my dock, but the items INSIDE went back to the other person's dock.

I also got rid of the package after I had received the items that were supposed to be in the pack by just selling it to the W shop.

Hope I helped anyone.
Just try contacting the person that sent the gift and ask then what they sent you if you can, then see if they got the items back in their dock instead of sent out to you.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #25

Thanks Icicle, but I don't actually know this person who sent it to me. And I have no way of contacting them. It's not a friend from WI or real life, so it's not an option. It was just a random gift I received from a friend on my friend's list.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:49 AM   #26
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
Thanks Icicle, but I don't actually know this person who sent it to me. And I have no way of contacting them. It's not a friend from WI or real life, so it's not an option. It was just a random gift I received from a friend on my friend's list.
Oh, well then I don't know what to tell you.
I do know that if you call ganz about it they have to know what's in the box and you probably don't know do you?
Icicle is offline Male
Old 03-08-2009, 04:03 AM   #27

Yes, I called GANZ. As soon as I hear back from them I'm sure it will get fixed. Nope, I have no idea what's in the box. It only shows an empty box in the letter portion. THe package remains in my dock unopened.
Thank You for trying to help!
Good Night/Morning All!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #28
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
Ok, well, I think I posted my own thread about this and posted here, but, I got mine to go away AND got my items.

My gift was from a fellow trader on the GE, and when they sent, the package appeared in my dock, but the items INSIDE went back to the other person's dock.

I also got rid of the package after I had received the items that were supposed to be in the pack by just selling it to the W shop.

Hope I helped anyone.
Just try contacting the person that sent the gift and ask then what they sent you if you can, then see if they got the items back in their dock instead of sent out to you.
I sent my package from one account to another. I got an error when I sent it and have that package in the dock of my other account. I'm not lucky like you, though. I checked the dock of the sending account, and there is an empty square. So I would say if it's anything important get Ganz to give it back.

And if you don't know who sent you the gift, check your kinzpost read mail and it should be there.

---------- marnabear added 74 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

I just checked my other account again, and the gift I sent is finally in my dock. But I tried to sell the parcel from the dock in the other account and it says the item cannot be sold. I am either stuck with it or will have to ask Ganz to delete it.

Last edited by marnabear; 03-08-2009 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #29

Still waiting to hear back from them since it is barely noon on Monday.
I do know the sender's screen name...I just don't know the actual person to contact them. That's what I meant to say. Sorry!
Happy Monday!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:22 PM   #30

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

My daughter had this happen, we contacted ganz, and they fixed it asap.
RainbowCrayon is offline Female
Closed