Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kinpost unopenable! ???

OMG that is happening to me now too, I kinspozted 3 Rare items from my Asian acct two days ago & now I can't open it. Plus when I see my "Read Mail" the package box is empty & I am upset that the glitch might have lost my Ancient Civ items!! PLZ LMK what happens!!! IDK what to do!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #12
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I have some bad news guys... at least for me I called Ganz today and got a call back. The CS said the only way to remove the package from my dock was to delete it. She asked if I wanted the items, to which I laughed and told her of course!I was in the process of asking her what if that package contained a Red Lava/Tea Cart/ Ice Skates or something equally priceless and my darn phone died on me but when I logged in the package was deleted and the items (this was a package to myself from another account) were not in my dock. Nothing major in the box but not good news at all if this is the only way to correct it
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #13
for trades
Gift Guru

Blueeyes2007 will become famous soon enough

I also have some brown packages in my dock
I don't understand what the problem is & why they won't open
They are taking up valuable storage space
Blueeyes2007 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
Thank you Canada!!
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem. My package is in my dock. It will not let me open it but what i thought was strange is I put it in the wshop to sell and it told me it would give me 13kinzcash for it. I thought that was odd!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #15
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

The biggest package issue is when we tried to open one and it just disappeared- forever. We called in, but they said we must have opened it and forgotten. I think I would have noticed the items in my dock, but they weren't there. We lost getting the PSI and PSF and the exclusive.

Now sometimes we have tried to open gifts and WW would lock-up and we would have to close the window and the re-open in a new and log back in. Then we would have to switch pets before we could open the gift, otherwise it would just continue to lock-up.

But no never a message like the one you got. hopefully they will have this fixed VERY soon!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #16

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, it appears they are once again, having kinzpost issues. I had the same thing happen.

But I am wondering frm your comment, how does won get an Asian account and what is an asian account. Or a Europian account. What are the advantages of having those? Are they in English?
Arbor Grace is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #17
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
Yes, it appears they are once again, having kinzpost issues. I had the same thing happen.

But I am wondering frm your comment, how does won get an Asian account and what is an asian account. Or a Europian account. What are the advantages of having those? Are they in English?
You would have to start fresh with a new code and make a whole new account with a new log in and password.

You basically do everything the same EXCEPT when you are asked for your time zone- so your daily activities can be set to your time- you pick a time zone for Europe, Asia, or anywhere you would like it to be set.

This way you can find out rare items earlier,or be able to be a night owl when the North American accounts are down for the night!

Hope I helped you some!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:47 AM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Very same thing happened to me. And, the letters don't open fully either. The script hangs up
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 03:52 AM   #19
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

i sent my husband a package today on webkinz and it worked fine for him... good luck
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 04:35 AM   #20
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yes i m having kinzpost issues as well............................ and i casnt adopt my potm yet and all my pets meters are down and they are all sick, and i am leary of puttig in any card codes or estore codes.................. its jsut a mess. a complete mess.

i opened a kinzpost to get the cake to feed one of my hungry pets and for the last fewdays i dont get the cake. on any of my three accts.......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed