Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
HalfPrincess06
Webkinz :)

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Question Unanswered: Kinectimals Pet Buddies

I want to know what new Kinectimals pet buddies there are, I know there is a:

Panda Pet Buddy

and possibly a:

Black Bear Pet Buddy?
White Tiger Pet Buddy?
Brown Bear Pet Buddy?
Polar Bear Pet Buddy

Tell me if you have gotten a pet buddy and which one it was! Thanks!
-GHRS
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin
GHRS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: Kinectimals Pet Buddies

I got a panda buddy 2 or 3 days ago.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

This is page under construction.
Kinectimals Game Promotion - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

Hi inthepink720! Sure, I'll be your friend! I don't know how to send an FR though.....
Can you send me one? I'm GHRS (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin) Oh and thanks for the welcome message! I just saw it.
GHRS is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Thanks. but you need to be a webkinz to be my friend. once you have over 10 posts and been a member for 24 hours you will be a webkinz. and then we can be friends.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Welcome, GHRS. I believe the panda buddy is the only buddy that there is. The rest you names are toy plush and really cute. I hope you manage to get them all.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-20-2011, 06:02 PM   #7

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

I think that there's only the panda pet buddy and the other four are actually plushies. I think that's it anyway. Because I've gotten the Black Bear Plushy and the White Tiger Plushie, and the Polar Bear Plushie. But not the Brown Bear. I hope I get one soon though.
I was also able to kinzpost my bear plushies as well. So I also assume that those are trade-able. But I don't know for sure since I haven't tried to trade any of them. Nor do I want to.

I really really wish that the pet buddies were trade-able though. Because I think that they are only available in the US and I'd love to be able to trade some to someone else in the world that couldn't otherwise get them. But I'm thinking that they aren't trade-able. But the others are so I'm holding onto those. I always hold onto everything I get for a long long time before even considering trading them. That way they're worth a fortune, Because you can't get them anywhere else by then.

Admins: I'm not asking for a trade or looking for one I'm just trying to answer someone's questions and chattering on like I always do. I may not post often but I'm always around and when someone needs an answer and nobody else has already provided an accurate answer for them, then I post. So all I was doing was wishing that the pet buddies were trade-able not actually wanting to trade any. If I wanted to trade I'd go to the right section for that. Which I may eventually do. So please don't erase this post because you thought I was talking about trading in the wrong area.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:41 PM   #8
HalfPrincess06

Thanks guys! You're all really helpful! oh and inthepink720, i'll go post right now to become a webkinz! Be ready to FR me!

Oh, forgot to mention, I also think the panda is the only pet buddy. But i'll still keep this forum open in case anyone reports getting a new pet buddy. Once again, thanks for all your help everyone!

Hey inthepink720, I'm a Webkinz now! Feel free to send me an FR!

Oh, and inthepink720, how do you get so many green squares with sinks above them (under your avatar)

Last edited by GHRS; 11-21-2011 at 06:39 PM..
GHRS is offline Female
Old 11-21-2011, 07:09 PM   #9
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

The green boxes are called reputation, otherwise known as "rep". When you make a good or useful post, someone may give you rep. Only Justin knows the exact number of rep required to get a box though. To give rep, click the little thumbs up button near the bottom left of a post (; To check your recent rep, click "User Control Panel" and you'll see it (;

WI reports that the panda is the only prize with zumbuddy features, and we'd most likely know right away if anything changed. The reason they aren't kinzpostable is because Zumbuddies aren't, and they share the same feAtures in your house and clubhouse. If they were to change this, they'd have o change the programming to the zumbuddies. Hope this helps!

-Jenn
Old 11-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

I got only one pet buddy, but not for want of trying. The panda one, Isla.
Rye is offline Female
Closed