Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
emele84
Webkinz :)
emele84 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kicking me off!

i'm getting really mad everytime i do something for couple minutes on webkinz.It kicks me back to the main page. I can't play a game for to long or i was just in my garden and it kicked me off. anyone else having this problem? it's making me really mad.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Kicking me off!

You are not alone! I was about ready to throw my computer or something I was getting so mad at getting kicked off. It is impossible to do anything! It was like this before and my kids had almost lost total interest in playing in ww because we couldn't do anything and then it seemed to fix for a week or two and we all enjoyed playing again and now it is broke again. Nothing seems to fix it either...at least not for us.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have been getting kicked off for several days now. Today it happened inside the
Academy and it made me lose my chance to finish my chore (and also my money). Thanks for letting me know that it wasn't just my computer acting up. It has happened in gardening, in Tile Towers, in Quizzy Word, and several more games.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 01:37 AM   #4
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i didnt see you thread and just started my own complaining about this. i'm sick of it.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 02:06 AM   #5
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, this has been going on for weeks..What's taking Ganz so long to fix it...
It's very frustrating
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 03:35 AM   #6
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys - I posted a thread in another section to try and see what type of accts we have, and where we are located to see if there is any connection - please head over there and post your data too.

I am thinking at this point that it might even be a server issue now, instead of a programming/software issue. The reason is that some folks are fine, some get the refresh. This can also be happening if there is a bad server (and that can include a bad power supply to the server, even if the hardware isn't completely bad). Perhaps there is a connection as to a certain server. I am hoping if we can gather info and send it to Ganz, they can backtrack and check it.

Please post your data here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t424575.html
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
skooter1957 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having this problem since Webkinz updated their system a couple of months ago. I get 1-2 minutes at most. It's no use playing any game or entering a tournament, I'll never get to finish it. It eats my feature codes without giving any awards, no help from Ganz. I've just about had it with this website, looking for an alternative. When I think of how much money I've invested in Webkinz stuff, and then they give me a second-rate website. They've had more than enough time to fix server problems, or whatever lame excuse they have today.
skooter1957 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #8
emele84
emele84 is on a distinguished road

this is really frustrating! my daughter wants to play and it kicks her off and she gets so mad and she's 4!!! i know it's a computer game and it will have problems but we spend so much money on these things and they have millions of people playing. So you would think that they would be on top of things. I'm really getting mad. I know she's going to be getting more webkinz things for xmas and it's going to be worse then! Let's hope they fix it soon. I like playing the new game and i can't get passed level 2 cuz it kicks me off.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #9
MomofA is an unknown quantity at this point

Add me to the crowd. Very frustrating. I'll add my data to that link Kittyfanatic listed: (Please post your data here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t424575.html
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #10
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Your not alone. . .it makes me mad.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed