Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Angry Answered: KICKED OFF WI

I keep getting randomly kicked off WI and I don't know why.

Just now I had logged on, checked my VM and went to PM someone, wrote a long detailed answer and when I hit send it told me I wasn't logged in. Usually I can just log in again and then send but in this case it went to a blank screen and I couldn't refresh no matter what...I finally had to restart WI entirely where I found I was in fact logged in but my PM was gone (of course)

This problem has happened to me before in just going from one forum (correct terminology?) to another...or when I try to post on a thread.....or sometimes when I go back to check the front page and then come back to the forum page. This also can happen if I am inactive for 10 minutes (or even less) when I do something) on another tab...I come back and I've been logged out?????

arrrrgh ..... it just happened again when I went to WW for a bit

Last edited by RMMimii; 04-14-2012 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: add more
RMMimii is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dolphinheart
I think I know what happened. Did you click the 'remember me' button? If you didn't, it logs you out after a few minutes.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #2

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: KICKED OFF WI

I think I know what happened. Did you click the 'remember me' button? If you didn't, it logs you out after a few minutes.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I keep getting randomly kicked off WI and I don't know why.

Just now I had logged on, checked my VM and went to PM someone, wrote a long detailed answer and when I hit send it told me I wasn't logged in. Usually I can just log in again and then send but in this case it went to a blank screen and I couldn't refresh no matter what...I finally had to restart WI entirely where I found I was in fact logged in but my PM was gone (of course)

This problem has happened to me before in just going from one forum (correct terminology?) to another...or when I try to post on a thread.....or sometimes when I go back to check the front page and then come back to the forum page. This also can happen if I am inactive for 10 minutes (or even less) when I do something) on another tab...I come back and I've been logged out?????

arrrrgh ..... it just happened again when I went to WW for a bit
If you are working on an iPhone, you might want to go to your settings and selet "remember cookies and cache." or a button similar.

Rather than that, if you work on another tab for a while or are inactive on the WI page for a while, you are kicked off for your safety incase someone else sits down at your computer. (:

Hope I helped!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dolphinheart
I sometimes do that and sometimes don't....I didn't realize it made a difference ....I'll remember from now on...Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
If you are working on an iPhone, you might want to go to your settings and selet "remember cookies and cache." or a button similar.

Rather than that, if you work on another tab for a while or are inactive on the WI page for a while, you are kicked off for your safety incase someone else sits down at your computer. (:

Hope I helped!
I work from a laptop that no one else uses so this doesn't really apply but thanks for the info in case I ever decide to try from my iphone.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #5

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
I sometimes do that and sometimes don't....I didn't realize it made a difference ....I'll remember from now on...Thanks.

I work from a laptop that no one else uses so this doesn't really apply but thanks for the info in case I ever decide to try from my iphone.
You're welcome!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
Hades' Underwear

twinpink8 is sweet stuff
twinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stuff

It's great that you know how to do this now!It used to happen to me ALL the time,then I saw that check thing,and now I'm never logged off!
twinpink8 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

This happens to me every time I visit the front page
I'll be logged in, and when I click on the forum button I won't be.
I'd do what the others suggested, checking off the Remember Me? box
(Just another suggestion, if you're making a long VM/PM/Post right click, select all and copy it. That way you won't lose what you just typed )

Hope it works for you soon
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

This happens to me, change your internet settings to remember cookies that will fix it
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 02:26 AM   #9
Colton Dixon is a

Snick&Tink1998 has a spectacular aura about

Ahaa, the opposite is happening to me. I can't log out. When I try, the screen just goes black and closes. But never logs me out.
I'd try making it remember you, so it can't log you out.
Snick&Tink1998 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]