Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:24 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Nibblett is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Kicked from Clubhouse?

Hi there! Fairly new webkin pet owner here. While perusing the WW and this site, I'm hoping someone can give me some help on entering the clubhouse.
I was able to go in there one afternoon and play some games but then got tossed out after 10 minutes or so with a message, "Sorry the Clubhouse isn't open for visitors".
I have a Deluxe membership as well and was thinking that might have been the problem, since then I usually have little to no luck getting in there. Are there set times to enter? I've had no luck either trying to find a how to guide on this place too.
Any advice or help would be appreciated:fp:
Nibblett is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Kicked from Clubhouse?

There are set times to enter kinzchat plus clubhouse, but the regular clubhouse is always available -except when there's a glitch

Keep trying the regular clubhouse. If you still have trouble, try the usual "fixit" stuff:
-Clear your cache
-Make sure you have the latest version of "Adobe Flash" (it's a free download)
-Try using a different browser
-If those don't work, try clearing your cookies as well.

Good luck and welcome
Old 09-03-2009, 07:49 AM   #3

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes you can get booted out because of a power surge or a glitch with their server. What I usually do is either go into the arcade for awhile and then try back, or I'll log out and go back in again. Sometimes within a minute or less, I can get right back in. Welcome, by the way. You'll really enjoy this site as it will help you with virtually everything you want to know about Webkinz. Many of these folks are real Webkinz experts.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #4

Nibblett is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for your replies. i'm thrilled to have found this site it's been extremely helpful so far. For instance, I had nooooo idea Arte had 7 levels of friendship????? lol
Nibblett is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #5
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

the clubhouse opens at 8 am
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Hey there Welcome to ! I've found that I get kicked out of the clubhouse whenever I finish a game in the games room. Go figure! I've never found a way around it... That could have been what happened to you.
kcbkat is offline Female
Closed