Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Thumbs down Answered: Key to Kinzville

Hi! I have been working toward my key to kinzville. I have done really well, but the gaming path is taking a while to get. I've been doing it forever! What game gives the most money? I've tried the tournament arena, but a lot of times, I can't find anytone to play a game with me. So, that leaves me the arcade. So, which game gives a lot of money? I know cash cows, stardrops, and candy bash 2. What others?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Twizzlerz
Several other recent posts have had the same question,
and lots of answers.

In the tournament arena, try the other category -
you play & your score is ranked with other players.
You get the regular money, but a chance for more if you place in one of the top positions.

Everyone does better at different games.
Many of the games give more money at the higher levels.
If you are good & fast at them,
Zingos Pop can give 100-200kc relatively quickly;
Atlantiles can give you around 100kc regularly;
Eager Beaver can give a few hundred if you are good at finding words & a good vocabulary
(even try words you are not sure about)
Home Before Dark is good for some
Some play DiceKinz quickly & do well earning there (I don't)
some like Smoothie Moves, especially with a faster computer
some think the solitaire card games are best - not alot each game, but quick, so over time it evens out.

Try each of them, see what you like best & compare your money per time for them.
It will be different for different people.

Don't forget that the Daily Wheel & Wishing Well winnings count too, so be sure to do them.

Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #2

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Key to Kinzville

I usually play "Eager Beaver Adventure","Quizzy's Word Challenge" or "Atlantiles".
jep624 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Several other recent posts have had the same question,
and lots of answers.

In the tournament arena, try the other category -
you play & your score is ranked with other players.
You get the regular money, but a chance for more if you place in one of the top positions.

Everyone does better at different games.
Many of the games give more money at the higher levels.
If you are good & fast at them,
Zingos Pop can give 100-200kc relatively quickly;
Atlantiles can give you around 100kc regularly;
Eager Beaver can give a few hundred if you are good at finding words & a good vocabulary
(even try words you are not sure about)
Home Before Dark is good for some
Some play DiceKinz quickly & do well earning there (I don't)
some like Smoothie Moves, especially with a faster computer
some think the solitaire card games are best - not alot each game, but quick, so over time it evens out.

Try each of them, see what you like best & compare your money per time for them.
It will be different for different people.

Don't forget that the Daily Wheel & Wishing Well winnings count too, so be sure to do them.

Good Luck.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

If you're good with words, try Eager Beaver and Quizzy's Word Challenge. You can get 200 to more than 300 KC per game if you reach the higher levels with both of those games.
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

I've had good look playing Booger Gets An A. If you can get past level 5 or so, you can make about 100KC per game and it's easy to do the addition (only I have to put my computer on "mute" -- I get so tired of listening to him saying he's going to be a math-magician! )
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I played Bounce N Burst to complete mine. I'm very good at the game and can get around 140 kinzcash per game and if you finish you do get a trophy also.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

All these are great answers. I have two (maybe three tips )

1 -- Always play Wishing well 2 and Wheel of Wow, they can get you to lots of money!
2 -- I always play smoothie moves. Its easy to make more then a hundred, but you have to be good at those type of games :]
3 -- If you can't find anyone to play w/ you in the Tournament, ask some of us insiders!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Yes, Smoothie Moves is my KC maker. I would suggest play games you're good at AND enjoy. If you don't like the game in the first place, getting your key will be no fun. Lily Padz is my fave, and it makes me okay money. Or Wacky Zingoz. It wounds weird, but the day that the trophy was retiring, I played it at least 20 times. I looked, and I had earned over 100 KC!
Old 01-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Smoothie Moves, WackyER Zingoz, and Stardrops if your're Deluxe. I strongly suggest trying a lot of different games and seeing what you're good at. Who knows; you may find a new favorite game! Good luck on getting your Key to Kinzville!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #10
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

WackyER Zingoz, Eager Beaver/Quizzy's Word Challenge, Zingoz Pop & Mini Golf work for me. Good luck getting your Key!
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e