Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

HarajukuLover will become famous soon enough

Question Answered: Key to Kinzville~I do that already!

Here is my scenario:

I don't have that many webkinz, but they eat a lot. Therefore, I buy food a lot. Spend about $8000 dollars a month.
I attend the academy every day, and have been since its opening (which was a waste of money, I might add).
I have made my fortune from a select few games which my friends have become addicted too and play daily. I have won around $400,000 thusly.
Although I don't really understand it, I have bought several ****inz packs and tried to play it many many times...just I always lose.
I have answered all of the Quizzy's questions faithfully, and learned to hate his annoying lack of voice and 90's colored gameshow set. I do the calender and daily questions - uh - daily.
I own all the rare items I could ever want. Except for the Kooky Scientist them. I never did like that.
I do a job twice daily...which spanning four years...well...that is a lot of jobs. You get the idea - I've certainly done enough to qualify for the key.

What do I have to do to get a key? I have still been doing these activities every day and don't know how to get a key.
Best Answer - Posted by Bloo's Pal
View Post Originally Posted by HarajukuLover
Here is my scenario:

I don't have that many webkinz, but they eat a lot. Therefore, I buy food a lot. Spend about $8000 dollars a month.
I attend the academy every day, and have been since its opening (which was a waste of money, I might add).
I have made my fortune from a select few games which my friends have become addicted too and play daily. I have won around $400,000 thusly.
Although I don't really understand it, I have bought several ****inz packs and tried to play it many many times...just I always lose.
I have answered all of the Quizzy's questions faithfully, and learned to hate his annoying lack of voice and 90's colored gameshow set. I do the calender and daily questions - uh - daily.
I own all the rare items I could ever want. Except for the Kooky Scientist them. I never did like that.
I do a job twice daily...which spanning four years...well...that is a lot of jobs. You get the idea - I've certainly done enough to qualify for the key.

What do I have to do to get a key? I have still been doing these activities every day and don't know how to get a key.
You sound as though you are doing everything right! Just keep doing what you are doing. If you have continued to do all of this since the map was introduced, you have already been given credit towards the key. (What you did before doesn't count.)

To see your status and what else you have to do to get the prizes, open the map and click on "Unlock the key to Kinzville" in the top left corner. That will open a chart showing the requirements. Each time you buy something at the WShop or earn money playing a game, the required amount shown in your chart will go down. When you have fulfilled a requirement, the chart will show that it has been completed. Since you have been going to the academy and doing the jobs, you may already have completed the academy and employment agency requirements. As for the Dicekinz game, you don't have to win it, just play it.

If you have already answered all Quizzy's Learn and Play Questions, there will be one extra question you can answer to fulfill the Quizzy requirement.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Key to Kinzville~I do that already!

Just think of it as a new challenge, not a new start over. I'm not going to accomplish it over night and don't intend to. I find it new and fun and it's not even something you have to do!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 11:58 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by HarajukuLover
Here is my scenario:

You sound as though you are doing everything right! Just keep doing what you are doing. If you have continued to do all of this since the map was introduced, you have already been given credit towards the key. (What you did before doesn't count.)

To see your status and what else you have to do to get the prizes, open the map and click on "Unlock the key to Kinzville" in the top left corner. That will open a chart showing the requirements. Each time you buy something at the WShop or earn money playing a game, the required amount shown in your chart will go down. When you have fulfilled a requirement, the chart will show that it has been completed. Since you have been going to the academy and doing the jobs, you may already have completed the academy and employment agency requirements. As for the Dicekinz game, you don't have to win it, just play it.

If you have already answered all Quizzy's Learn and Play Questions, there will be one extra question you can answer to fulfill the Quizzy requirement.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #4
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Yes, though you are a seasoned veteran, think of the Key as a new challenge for you since it is new to WW. At least you don't have to requalify for all the jobs, etc., I bet you don't have any question marks to fulfill before you can get started!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed