Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

highlights10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: KC Items??!

Hey guys, hope you can help.

So I was shopping at the wShop today, and I noticed that the Sales items were LOCKED. There was a locked on the bottom right hand corner of each item, and it says KC. What does this mean?

a picture of adding a KC item to my cart--says I'm not a member, but i am. i just adopted a Domino Cat, and this is what happend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWEBkinx.jpg (150.7 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by highlights10; 05-31-2009 at 11:22 AM..
highlights10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

Default Re: KC Items??!

I'm reporting this so a staff member can look at it! You might get on the front page

welcome to WI by the way!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by highlights10
Hey guys, hope you can help.

So I was shopping at the wShop today, and I noticed that the Sales items were LOCKED. There was a locked on the bottom right hand corner of each item, and it says KC. What does this mean?

a picture of adding a KC item to my cart--says I'm not a member, but i am. i just adopted a Domino Cat, and this is what happend.
Sorry I cannot help. I have no idea. Judging by your KC the Domino Cat is not the first pet you have and this is not a new account.

Have you tried logging on and off?

If that and clearing your cache does not work I would call Ganz.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Clearing Your Cache

Using AOL:From the "My AOL" menu, on the AOL toolbar, Click "Preferences", then Click "WWW". Look for the "Temporary Internet Files". Click "Delete Files", and then click "OK".

Internet Explorer 6:
At the top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click "Tools", then "Internet Options". This will bring up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content...). Click "General"; then look for "Temporary Internet Files". Click "Delete Cookies". Then click "OK".
Click "Delete Files", then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click "OK"). Click "OK" again and this should clear all cached pages.

Internet Explorer 7:
From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options". Choose the "General tab". Under Browsing history, click "Delete"
Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click "Delete files". Click "Close", and then click "OK" to exit.

Netscape:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, etc.), click "Edit", then "Preferences". Find "Advanced". Click the sign in front of the word, "advanced". You'll see "Cache, Proxies, etc..." Click "Cache". On the right you'll see buttons labeled "Clear Memory Cache," and "Clear Disk Cache". First, click "Clear Memory Cache". When the "?" dialog appears click "OK". Click "Clear Disk Cache", when the "?" dialog appears, click "OK". Click "OK" again to close the Cache Dialog box. This will clear all old info from your browser and the error should be finished.

Firefox:
Click "Tools" and select "Options". Click the "Privacy" icon. Click "Clear Now" in the Private Data area. Click "OK". Exit and re-launch the browser.

Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
From the Safari menu click on "empty cache". When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on "empty". Once that's done, from the safari menu click on "preferences". From the Security dialog box, select "bookmarks". Click on "Show Cookies". A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer. Select "Remove all". Once they are removed, Click "Done". Close down Safari to get back to your desktop. Re-launch Safari and log back into Webkinz..

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 05-31-2009 at 11:52 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

OMG! I got the same thing for about a second while the page was loading! I can't believe it!

it's not just on lighting either, it came up for gardening too!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

that's new! I'm sorry I cannot help!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

It happened for a quick moment for me while I was going to buy food, too! Then it disappeared and I was able to buy some food...
It's going almost everywhere!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
oink
Gifted

this is so weird!
Old 05-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
Lil Kinz

highlights10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, thanks so much for the help. I tried logging on and off, but it's STILL there. It's been 10 minutes now. I'll report if there's anymore problems.

Naomiglasc--thanks!! I'm new to WI, so I don't really know how to message and all that. But thanks!
highlights10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kc lock wshop, kevinelevin was here!