Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Justin is saying that Webkinz are retiring a lot lately... but when will the website announce they they will become retired???

I know that Justin is saying that cetain Webkinz will become retired soon, and I believe him, but when are they actually gonna become retired? Some of them that were announced to become retired a while ago, are still not on the retired list on WW. Again, I am NOT saying Justin is lying, I believe him 100%. I just want to know when they will be officially retired on WW.

Striped Snake (Big Webkinz retired June 24th, 2008 )
American Cocker Spaniel (Big Webkinz retired June 24th, 2008 )
Toco Toucan (Big Webkinz retired June 24th, 2008 )
Crocodile (Big Webkinz retired June 24th, 2008 )
German Shepherd (Big Webkinz retired June 30th, 2008)
American Albino (Horse) (Big Webkinz retired July 23rd, 2008)
Chocolate Lab (Big Webkinz retired July 30th, 2008)
Floppy Pig (Big Webkinz retired August 19th, 2008)
Fantail Goldfish (Big Webkinz retired August 19th, 2008)
Cocoa Dinosaur (Big Webkinz retired August 19th, 2008)
Sheep (Big Webkinz retired August 19th, 2008)

These are not retired on WW yet.

Last edited by Luckyquiggle1234; 08-22-2008 at 06:39 PM..
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #2
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Justin is saying that Webkinz are retiring a lot lately... but when will the website announce they they will become retired???

I'm not sure, maybe in a week or so? I think JUsin finds out that they are going to reitre, not that they ARE retired. Just my thoughts.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Justin is saying that Webkinz are retiring a lot lately... but when will the website announce they they will become retired???

When Justin says they are retired....they are retired. End of sentence! Justin speaks often with the Creative Director of Ganz. He does not print something on a thought or a rumor. He gives accurate up-to-date and VERIFIED, confirmed information.
Unlike many other sites that allow 'rumors' to circulate without confirming the source, Justin gets his from the MOST reliable so that he CAN deliver to us the truth.
Yes, they are retiring them. I have a couple of reliable sources of my own who tell me exactly what Justin has. When it shows up on the WW pages is anyone's guess.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
Webkinz eat
Webkinz :)

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

they might change though. you never know.
WillowT is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WillowT
they might change though. you never know.
No, they are retired. I just don't know when it'll pop up on WW.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

When distributors of Ganz pets say on their sites that the pets are retired it is because they have gotten the information straight from Ganz...here is a picture of ONE of my sources.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

After Ganz's final shipment of those Webkinz, they will oficially declare them Retired. Ganz only ships a certain number of shipments on the future retired Webkinz. After the last ones are gone, they will update the site.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 08-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Thanks XIC and Dixiecup! Rep points to both of you!
Old 08-22-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I don't like when they retire Webkinz before they even ship them. I think the retailers markups are getting very high lately! $$$ My Hallmark is getting $15.00 for the large and $9.99 for lil'kinz. I thinks that's an awful lot for a kid to spend.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #10
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

When Ganz retires a pet, it means they have stopped production of it but will continue to ship what they have in inventory.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed