Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Justin Help - Donut Seed issue - again

I had read some posts about solving the problem of the not growing and there was one that caught my eye with the same problem I have....when you try to plant the seeds, a blue box appears and everything freezes. Ganz unfroze me on Friday but then I went to an open unused green outside to try and plant them again. I tried to dig a hole first but couldn't. There has to be a plot there. I even put in a corn plant to get the garden menu available...but couldn't dig. Again when I dragged over the seed pouch the blue box appeared and froze the room up.
Someone said they went straight to you to get the advice needed. Do you know if that other person with the blue box issue ever solved their problem? Please advise me. We really want this plant because it's so different. Thanks so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: Justin Help - Donut Seed issue - again

Hello! I am not sure what you should do, but I know it is a glitch! Ganz has so many glitches now-a-days that u never know!!!!
♥tree lover♥
Old 07-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

This happened to me earlier in the week. I filled out the customer service form for a "stuck item" even though it was a blue box and I knew it was the donut plant causing me the problem. They fixed it a couple days later. They just put my donut seeds in my dock. So, I planted 2 packets of seeds. One planted fine, but the other had the blue box again! So, then I removed the blue box and replanted it and it worked fine.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
pj1sportsfan
Webkinz :)

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

I don't know how to help, but this is where you'll figure it out!
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 07-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #5
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I haven't heard of the blue box getting fixed but you could do a search on dount seeds and see. I have mine planted and I may sure to water it EVERYDAY it seems to glitch up if its not the 1st thing tended. Also I have found that exiting & re-entering seems to un stick it. I hope your plant get fixed soon! I was told when I talked to ganz that this has been happening since they came out! Can you believe it? Thats just above and beyoned my ken. Why make something and relese it when you know it doesn't work? I think that it got worse after there "update" on the prices of strawberries. *sigh* ah well, I needed the food to feed my pets. Take care and I hope your seeds get fixed!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks for that info. Everything froze on me so I couldn't remove the blue box. I've sent another request to Ganz to unfreeze this room...what do you recommend I do to replant? I really am determined to get this to work. When you say you planted two, do you mean donut seeds or something different? I planted corn to get the garden tools there thinking I could maybe dig a hole first as I had read on these pages, but that didn't work either. Thank you so much for sharing your first hand experience

---------- ConchyJane added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Sorry DustBunny, I meant to personalize my response to your post but it is now a few posts below. I do appreciate the personal experience advice!!!!!!

Last edited by ConchyJane; 07-05-2008 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I had 2 donut plant seeds. So, Customer support removed both plants and put them in my dock. The first one I replanted fine and I was able to water it. The second one gave me the blue box again, so I immediately edited and removed it to my dock. I planted it again and no blue box and I was able to water that one, too.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

this happened to me exactly, only with my puppy police car! it was invisble so i reported a "stuck" item and they fixed it
Texasmiley is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 05:11 PM   #9
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Thanks. I will try next time to see if I can quickly edit and remove as suggested. You can see the box forming very quickly so maybe I can beat it to the punch! Thanks again for you help.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

skyykitten101 is on a distinguished road

I don't know but good luck!
skyykitten101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
donut seeds