Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Just wondering

Can i start an animals rights club? I read the rules and it said i can't start hate clubs. But can i do this?
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
*Poof* I'm a
Webkinz :)

laurencyrus has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Just wondering

Hey there!

This is kind of difficult, actually. All clubs need to be appropriate for all ages, and many animal rights issues are not. I know that my friend opened a 'PETA Club' once and it was deleted right away. I can see why, because it talked a lot about things that just aren't good for seven year olds and under. I think that if you want to open an animal rights club here you'll have to be very careful about the subject matter in it.

I do have a suggestion: instead of making an animal rights club, why not make an animal lover's club? Then lots of people who care about animals can join and talk about ther favorite wild animals and pets and so on. I believe an animal lover's club may stand more of a chance of not being closed.

Also, make sure there is not already a club out there similar to yours.

I appreciate that you are asking for help about this before deciding to post a certain kind of club. I really hope this might help!

Have a great day,
- laurencyrus
laurencyrus is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think Laurencyrus is right on. See if you can start an animal lover's club.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #4
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

thanks laurencyrus!! I will start one
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #5

monkeysinger27 will become famous soon enough

will it be for lovers of all kinds animals? or just for a certain kind of pet?
monkeysinger27 is offline Female
Closed