Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Just Started an Asian Account...Need help

Hi...I just started a 2nd account in the asian time zone as to collect the asian rares...And now I'm really confused What exactly is the time in the asian time zone compared to the time in the american time zone? Also, I would love to hear how you keep yourself organized with the rares...It seems as if I would have to get up in the middle of the night to get the rares Would I have to go as far as setting my alarm clock for 2 am to get a rare? Also...What exactly did you do to get enough money to not have to pass a rare when it comes when you first started your asian account? I would be amazed if you could answer all of these questions!
madisonsnaric is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #2
Gifted
Angel Kinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Just Started an Asian Account...Need help

Congrats on getting an Asian account! Here's a thread that is helpful when you're first starting out with the Asian time zone.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-t318183.html

In regards to your question about time zones... I got this pic from the thread above.

Click the image to open in full size.

I personally do not set my alarm to get up for a rare. If I'm up and if I have enough money, I'll buy the rares... but that's a lot of games to play, I tell ya! I like the Asian account because I can do different dailies and I can play on the Asian account while the US accounts are under its daily maintenance. I also use it as one of my trading accounts.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Hi,
Under the curio shop section, there is a blue sticky w/ faqs about asian rares, so you may want to check that. i have an EU account, so I can ask some of your questions. I don't collect gems on that account, so there's extra kc. I have one pet there, may add a 2nd soon. I've sent 1000kc coins to my EU account, so that helps w/ cash flow. Until this week, (w/ the hudge jackpot rares of yesterday) I was able to have a lot of kc & not worry--the rares seem to be far enough between, so I haven't been low. But today I answered a lot of quizzy's corner questions to boost my EU account kc. (did you know that a lemon is colored *yellow*? LOL!)
As far as what time, there's a table in the curio shop section, & also if you mouse over the rare times at the top of the page, it will tell you what time in est, cst, & pst. Congrads on your new account! A lot of people send 1000kc coins or unwanted furniture or pools to their other accounts. Good luck!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
spazzykat
Gift Trainee

spazzykat is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Just Started an Asian Account...Need help

I wondering that myself, also. Hopefully someone can shed some more light on it. Congrats on the 2nd account btw! Hope you...and I...and everyone else wondering can figure things out.
spazzykat is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #5
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone! That was really helpful...Too bad I don't have a printer to print out that table
I would love to hear how anyone else handles their asian account
Old 08-09-2008, 11:57 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

If you right click on the table, you could email it to yourself, & then maybe save it in a file, to refer to...
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #7
ow- it has changed h
Webkinz :)

craftygal3000 is a jewel in the roughcraftygal3000 is a jewel in the rough

Hi madisonsnaric! I'm craftygal3000.no, you do not have to get up at midnight your time. You har to get up at midnigt kinztime. If you live in the pacific time zone, you have to get up at 9:03. If you live in the mountian time zone, you have to get up at 10:03. If you live in the central time zone, you have to get up at 11:03. And if you live in the eastern time zone, you have to get up at 12:03. Now, you have to be quick because the rare is only on for about 2 or 3 minutes. I put the time with 3 on not by mistake. You have to wake up a little earlier to get to your computer and log on. With your problem about earning the kinzcash, you earn it the same way you do with your first webkinz account. I hope this helps! Your fellow friend,
Craftygal3000
craftygal3000 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:13 AM   #8
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I also have a link in my signature to a thread that answers many of your questions.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #9
madeepie
Gifted

Thank you! This is why I love WI, so many helpful members

If anyone else has something to add, I would love to hear it
Old 08-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

To answer to your question about setting your alarm - yes, if you want an Asian rare from Arte you typically have to be an insomniac or you would have to set your alarm.

If you are up and waiting on your Asian rare you should check out the Asian thread under Rares and Exclusives. It's a really fun thread.

Hope this helps.

* Also, the link that MathMom2 gave you should be able to answer all the questions you have plus more. *
2rugrats is offline Female
Closed