Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
hockey=mylife(:
Webkinz :)

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Answered: just some party questionssss! (: (: (:

heeeey everyone! I just have a few questions about the parties before I plan one! if you can answer any of them, that would be great!

1.) how long are the parties?
2.) Can you choose what to put it the gift bags?
3.) Do you send the invitations to people all at once?
4.) If people decline the party, can you invite someone else?
5.) How does the party start? like when your on webkinz at it reaches the party time does it just automatically put your webkinz in the party room or do you have to go somewhere?
6) what do you do at the party? Is there games to play?

hahahah yeah I know theres a lot of questions there! Just trying to get some info! lolzzz thanks!!!
xorjdox is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kaycee
I can answer a few of your questions.

1) 30 minutes
2) No, it picks your prizes by random, but you can chose to also put things from your dock in the bags if you want to give extra goodies.
3) Yes, and they send back an RSVP accepting or declining.
4) I don't know that one
5) You need to be on webkinz in your room with the phone on and in the right color and it will come up at the start of the party and ask if you wish to join the party.
6) Yes the person who sets up the party gets to chose 4 games to play at the party. Balloon darts, pinata, bean bag toss, hot potato, pin the tail on the donkey, and a couple of others. You can win prizes at the games too.

Hope this helps! Have fun at your party!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

Default Re: just some party questionssss! (: (: (:

I can answer a few of your questions.

1) 30 minutes
2) No, it picks your prizes by random, but you can chose to also put things from your dock in the bags if you want to give extra goodies.
3) Yes, and they send back an RSVP accepting or declining.
4) I don't know that one
5) You need to be on webkinz in your room with the phone on and in the right color and it will come up at the start of the party and ask if you wish to join the party.
6) Yes the person who sets up the party gets to chose 4 games to play at the party. Balloon darts, pinata, bean bag toss, hot potato, pin the tail on the donkey, and a couple of others. You can win prizes at the games too.

Hope this helps! Have fun at your party!

Last edited by kaycee; 05-14-2010 at 05:55 PM..
Old 05-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: just some party questionssss! (: (: (:

30 minute party. random loot bags, but you can add additional prizes to be randomly distributed. you can choose up to 4 games to play at the party. sorry that's all I know for sure. Have fun!
eipjimmy is offline Female
Closed