Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 10:05 PM   #11
Wat
Webkinz :)

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: just set up an in room party..and it isn't working.....

They don't work for me, either. I can't schedual a time for the parties.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2010, 05:12 AM   #12
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

called [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]...got my money back...and will try again...thanks to you all for helping me out...you rock
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #13
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by zalok
after you send invites and get acknowledgements how do you actually have the party. I hosted one at 6 but did not know how to start it?? Any Help appreciated!!
To host a party or attend a party, you need to be in your room. 5 minutes before the party starts, a countdown to the party shows up on your screen.

You need to turn your phone on, and check to see that it's on the correct color zone. Everyone going to the party needs to have their phone on the same color zone.

When the party is supposed to start, the countdown is replaced by a "go to party" button. Click on it. I think you have to click on it even if you are the host.

If you host an in-room party, the party just happens in whichever room your webbie is. For the other parties, you magically arrive at the themed room when you click "go to party."

I tried having another party today, and had the same problem as yesterday, my phone turned off and everyone got kicked out, so I was at the party alone. But I sceduled Balloon Pop for later, so I got to do that, and I got my loot bag.

Last edited by auntjenny7; 09-10-2010 at 10:59 AM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #14
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

do the invited people have to be in their rooms or the person's room who is hosting the party?
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #15

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

I just had a party and it was terrible!

I was kicked out of my own party, and i had a PIZZA theme and it NEVER Shoedd up... it only sowed my room, i didnt get to do any games, and i hate webkinz! they are soooo glitchy it is ssooooo frustraitng!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #16
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I'm trying to get to a pizza party now. I get the go to party button, have my phone on and set to the correct color. I don't see my host online and keep getting a message when I click the button that the host is not home, try later - (which I know makes sense). The go to party button disappears and the only way I can get it back is to log out, refresh and start over. My host must be having the same problems.
I hope this get fixed soon - I miss the parties.
tin is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 05:44 AM   #17
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

tried again...NO LUCK....we never got the go to pary button...will try one more time..then I give up
lemony is offline Female
Closed