Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Question Unanswered: just set up an in room party..and it isn't working.....

Had it planned for right now..but nothing...anyone else
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: just set up an in room party..and it isn't working.....

I am guessing that since they are new, there maybe are some glitches they have to work out with them. (: I would suggest waiting to see if Webkinz Insider announces anything wrong.
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

thanks...I guess I need to call to get my kc back...LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #4
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Glitch city!!!!!!!!!

I'm "having" a party right now. It's not working. My phone keeps shutting off, sending everyone home.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I booted my first guests back
I got booted out of the second one because I got a little nosy and went to see if I could explore their rooms (apparently these are off limits)
Other than that I was able to get back to the rooms and re-establish a link with my guests and also in the second case with the host.
They have a few details to work out. By this time next week you will never know that there was a problem
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Only thing I could do was get a loot bag for myself. Missed the games.

And I didn't see anything about getting a themed piece of party cake.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #7

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm...

I would wait to see if WI has any glitch announcements. I never try the new things that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] came up with until a week or so after.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
oohoo!!!

Some members have reported having parties without problems.

I was just too excited to wait.

I threw an enchanted party when they first came out. I bought 1 each of the other party packs, but it was too difficult to try and set them up. All the party times were gone, I couldn't schedule any more. I just really want to get more of the loot bag prizes!

So this in-house party is great, because I'm not competing with the rest of WW to scedule a party! I can host tons of parties and get tons of cool stuff, easier and faster than with the other party packs.

Well, that is if the darn things worked for me!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #9
crazydragon83

crazydragon83 is on a distinguished road

The same stuff happened to me when i tried to have a party. my invited guests couldn't get to the party room. i missed everything except the lootbag for myself, they also didn't mention when i bought it that you have to have at least 3 people there to play the games, and the guests have to send a letter back saying they will come before the party starts, so my brother missed the chance to come because he didn't send the letter back to me. it was a big disapointment and a waste of kinzcash
crazydragon83 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 05:37 PM   #10

zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!zalok is the cats pajamas!

after you send invites and get acknowledgements how do you actually have the party. I hosted one at 6 but did not know how to start it?? Any Help appreciated!!
zalok is offline Female
Closed