Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #21
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: This is just plain ridiculous!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Miscyn
Thank you all so much for your support, my daughter is the one that got me addicted to WW, she is 41, I'm 61...but for my granddaughters it's very frustrating, they don't quite get what's happening. I did call Ganz today and left a message, hopefully they will call me back and I can explain it to the girls.

"Hello my name is GrammaJenn and I'm addicted to Webkinz...I need therapy!"
Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome Lots of moms and grandmom's here you can find one of the therapy groups here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-moms-419388/
Come and join us it will make our day
lorkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #22
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

sorry this is happening to you!
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

I was planning on adopting a pet today, but after reading about all the problems after new adoptions, I decided to put it off. I don't want to risk being locked out of my account. I wish Ganz would address this issue and let us know if/when it's safe to adopt again.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #24
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: This is just plain ridiculous!!!

Four days ago I adopted a pet. Immediately after I was logged out and left with a message that said I couldn't connect to the Webkinz World and should try later....3 days later I was able to log in and adopted yet another pet and was immediately logged out again. I have been trying all day to log in to no avail. I have sent numerous emails and NO RESPONSE whatsoever!! I called them today and was told to leave a message and basically not to call back if I didn't hear from someone within 24 to 48 hours and that I should send an email to support@webkinz.com ...I did and got a message back ..here is what is said...
This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has NOT received your information.

In order for us to properly address your issue, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Service' link, located below the 'Log In' button.
Once you find your specific question, please fill out the corresponding form and send us your request.

I understand that this is a "FREE" site and the only cost is to purchase a pet, but these pets aren't cheap and the number of people that have these pets is huge. It would certainly be nice to know if they are at the very least working on the problem and why don't they give us more information on the problems they are having? I don't get it and I'm really angry that my requests have gone unanswered. How do you explain this to a 7 year old?

Then I wonder if I'm not able to log in, what happens to the gardens, do they die? That will really tick me off.

After adopting my pet, I was NOT awarded the Kinz cash that comes with adopting...probably won't ever see that.

Sheesh!!! Ganz is making enough money that the site should never be down in my opinion.

Well that's all I have to complain about..for now. LOL
:easter::gwolf::goo::husky::bdog::bt:
I am right there with you!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:49 AM   #25

CKinz will become famous soon enough

It's horrible that a 7 year old has to wait a week after adopting a new pet, not only that but not be able to log in, and care for her other pets is unfair = GANZ should be compensating members with something due to this issue. At bare minimum providing 100% HHH (so a free trip to the spa for all pets), a free holiday since they don't get to play with thier pets, and some kind of exclusive item due to thier complete lack of customer service. In addition an appology to it's affected members is certainly needed at this point.

It's very unfortunate that GANZ seems to not at least inform customers of the adoption issue. Since the problem does appear to be HUGE, why hasn't GANZ suspended the adoption centre until the glitches are fixed? To at least avoid having upset members. At bare minimum...forwarning members of the issue so they can decide if they want to take the chance at adoption.

Both my kids got thier report cards today (nice ones at that!) - and new Kinz pets to go with them!. I felt horrible telling them they weren't allowed to adopt thier new friends after such hard work.. They also both have birthdays coming next week (15th & 20th)...I will be very upset with GANZ if my kids are not able to adopt thier new pets by then.

There is no way I will allow the kids to adopt the pets until i here the problem is cleared up - it's completely unfair to them if they loose access to thier accounts since I use WW (& computer time) as rewards for helping, chores and good behavior (DS has ADHD among other aflictions).

I have 6 virtual pets waiting to be adopted on my account and I'm not even going to attemp adoption for fear of loosing access - thus no way to do recipies, water and harvest the garden and care for the pets (who are thankfully all at 100%...except the one who is being used as the "sick bait" for my badge award LOL)

At the price of these pets and the profit that is being made - it is completely unacceptable for it to take this long for them to:
1 - Forwarn it's members
2 - Keep the members informed about the issue
3 - Compensate it's members
4 - Still have the adoption Centre open knowing full well there are serious issues.
CKinz is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 04:46 AM   #26
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Some thoughts to consider:

Ganz is attempting to run a business that makes its money by selling merchandise. They are probably loathe to publicly post anything negative about problems on the website. We don't pay a lot for the website services we get--the site is enormous, with tons of activities which appeal to people of all ages! I agree with all of you, though, the problem is not being dealt with satisfactorily by Ganz, as far as their user/customer base is concerned. They would probably have trouble with their retailers if they put up a notice not to adopt pets right after the retailers sold them...this is not a simple issue for Ganz. Ganz is also dependent on the retailers to keep stocking their merchandise.

And some adoptions are going through very well. So it is not an across-the-board problem. I adopted one pet successfully on Saturday, on my Asian account. Then I attempted to adopt another one, a Pink and White Dog, and got booted out in mid-adoption. I thought maybe it was for the maintenance in Asia, as it was right about 1 PM EST. Later I went back and tried to access the account. Oops! I realized I had met the adoption glitch rather than simple boot for daily maintenance! The P & W dog was showing in my dock area, on the left, where the active pet shows. The dock started to load, I had the green screen, but it would say, "We can't log into WW right now, come back later for more fun & games" or some such. I kept trying at various intervals. On Sunday, I was able to load the account. I did a number of dailies and things seemed to be going well. Then I went to load my dock items from storage. I couldn't load the dock! Kept getting logged out! So I was still in a state of partial lock-out on the account.

On Monday, I was able to load the dock, do some of the dailies. Then I went to go to "My Room" to deal with the newly adopted P & W dog who was down to 73 health and 74 hunger now, having never been fed, exercised, bathed, all the things I normally do with a new pet to bring it back to 100! I couldn't load a room! So my account was still messed up.

But, I had been to WI, in this section, and had some insight on some things to do. On my own, I logged in again, took my pet to the clubhouse, and got it some exercise to bring its levels up. I took it on vacation, and got a boost of happiness, health, and hunger. Fed it some buffet food, too from the clubhouse on the island. Then I tried what one member suggested here: adopt another pet! That adoption went through just fine, and when I said I wanted to start playing with my pet, it put me in a room! So I was able to drag my gift box for the P & W dog to the room and open it. Whew! I owed the PSI to a fellow trader! So I got that shipped successfully, and all the other gift boxes opened successfully. And I seem to be able to load my rooms and move my pets around in that account pretty well now. I adopted a total of three more pets to that account. And it still seems to be working. But I still have a call into Ganz, that I left Sunday. I'm hoping they can check it out for me and be sure it is working correctly.

I do have more pets to adopt and I may try some more in a day or two. Hope your accounts start behaving better for you as mine did!
Old 03-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #27

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Four days ago I adopted a pet. Immediately after I was logged out and left with a message that said I couldn't connect to the Webkinz World and should try later....3 days later I was able to log in and adopted yet another pet and was immediately logged out again. I have been trying all day to log in to no avail. I have sent numerous emails and NO RESPONSE whatsoever!! I called them today and was told to leave a message and basically not to call back if I didn't hear from someone within 24 to 48 hours and that I should send an email to support@webkinz.com ...I did and got a message back ..here is what is said...
This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has NOT received your information.

In order for us to properly address your issue, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Service' link, located below the 'Log In' button.
Once you find your specific question, please fill out the corresponding form and send us your request.

I understand that this is a "FREE" site and the only cost is to purchase a pet, but these pets aren't cheap and the number of people that have these pets is huge. It would certainly be nice to know if they are at the very least working on the problem and why don't they give us more information on the problems they are having? I don't get it and I'm really angry that my requests have gone unanswered. How do you explain this to a 7 year old?

Then I wonder if I'm not able to log in, what happens to the gardens, do they die? That will really tick me off.

After adopting my pet, I was NOT awarded the Kinz cash that comes with adopting...probably won't ever see that.

Sheesh!!! Ganz is making enough money that the site should never be down in my opinion.

Well that's all I have to complain about..for now. LOL
:easter::gwolf::goo::husky::bdog::bt:
I think they removed the e-mail address for comments because some people abused it - or sent way too many e-mails that it combined with the glitches flat out burned the system.

As far as the Kinz cash, I've been lucky myself in that the only time I have NOT received anything in an adoption was the Kinz Cash for pet of the month. I looked at my dock and found out I had however received my special POTM item, token and special food that comes with that bag. You might want to double check there to make sure that you did receive at least your PSI and PSF even if it didn't say you did in the little pop up icon.

Also, the CSR's (customer service reps) are probably very busy with all the complaints that are going on with the current glitches - and probably receiving a lot of angry comments instead of polite ones. When I personally commented about my computer's glitch when adopting my Irish setter, they called back on my cell within 24 hours - and even left a message on my phone (I was at work) saying it was working again.

The voicemail system is a bit dated - the support addy has given that response for months now. That said, in my case I had both called and sent an e-mail using their "I got a message my code had been used but it hadn't" query and got a faster response. You might also try using that to get a faster (no guarantees mind you) response.

Unfortunately, CSR's can't do more than pull up your account to see if the code has really been used by you or another and remove that code/reset your account. The ones that have to do all the work are the techs, and right now they are probably just as stressed out as we are - because while for us it's a gripe that we have to wait, for them - if they don't fix it soon - it's their jobs.

I'm sorry you are having these issues, and hope like everyone else these glitches are fixed soon so we can enjoy the site more.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #28
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lorkinz
Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome Lots of moms and grandmom's here you can find one of the therapy groups here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-moms-419388/
Come and join us it will make our day
All you need to do to join is jump right in and post.We have a lot of fun!
lorkinz is offline Female
Closed