Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Answered: Just noticed something weird about my White Terrier plushie!

Attachment 221323Attachment 221322

her W is weird, all my plushies have their W different than this, how can it be?

Last edited by HelyM; 04-07-2011 at 08:49 AM..
Best Answer - Posted by hummingbird333
Don't worry - there's nothing wrong with your White Terrier. What she has is called a 1st edition W! You see, the kind of W that Webkinz have now is called a 2nd edition W. Your White Terrier was made when all Webkinz still had 1st edition W's (meaning pink was the first color on the left, not yellow). But for one reason or another, they decided to start making the W's differently into what they have now. Before 1st edition W's, I don't think Webkinz had a W at all actually. You can still find some Webkinz with 1st edition W's that are old, but it's pretty rare. I actually bought my mom a Lil'Kinz Cocker Spaniel at American Greetings the other day that had one.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 08:50 AM   #2
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Just noticed something weird about my White Terrier plushie!

Don't worry - there's nothing wrong with your White Terrier. What she has is called a 1st edition W! You see, the kind of W that Webkinz have now is called a 2nd edition W. Your White Terrier was made when all Webkinz still had 1st edition W's (meaning pink was the first color on the left, not yellow). But for one reason or another, they decided to start making the W's differently into what they have now. Before 1st edition W's, I don't think Webkinz had a W at all actually. You can still find some Webkinz with 1st edition W's that are old, but it's pretty rare. I actually bought my mom a Lil'Kinz Cocker Spaniel at American Greetings the other day that had one.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

OOOH thank you!!! I never knew they had few versions of the W, I know some plushies had no W at the beginning, but I didn't know of other version of the W, just thought it was weird all White Terriers in shop had this weird W and the rest of the pets had the new one on them
Was also wondering, are the plushies with few W's on them people have bought real?
Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
OOOH thank you!!! I never knew they had few versions of the W, I know some plushies had no W at the beginning, but I didn't know of other version of the W, just thought it was weird all White Terriers in shop had this weird W and the rest of the pets had the new one on them
Was also wondering, are the plushies with few W's on them people have bought real?
Do you mean Webkinz that have more than one W on them? Yes, sometimes they put on more than one by accident when they're making them. For example, I have a German Shepherd that has a backwards 2nd edition W, so the yellow is on the right side.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #5
hely03

That's really awesome!!!
Thanks for the answers! ♥
Closed