Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Snowblush is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Just need TWO more gems: Help!!!

Does anybody have suggestions for me on how to get my last two gems?

I need the Rainbow Flower and the Corona Topaz.

I keep trying and trying, but it's no use. I have been trying for a month!

Is it possible to trade or sell your gems to someone to get other gems you need? Thanks for helping
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #2
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Just need TWO more gems: Help!!!

hi there!
the rainbow flower is in either the howling horse, burried bones, or muzzle mouth mines, and the corona topaz is in the barking mad mine. unfortunately, you can't trade gems or anything--i really wish we could! i have 7 rainbow flowers in my gem box right now! is this your first crown of wonder? i'm working on my third already
good luck finding your gems!!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:43 AM   #3
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

'shaxpeare' already told you which mines to look in for your two gems. Sorry, there are no shortcuts or tricks to finding the right gems, just keep searching in those mines. It is simply random what is in each location.

I have 6 Crown of Wonders now and for one of them I was stuck for about 3 months looking for just two gems also. Then, I got them both in a week.

You will get lucky someday, too!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 05-29-2008, 06:18 AM   #4
xox elf

The Corona Topaz is in the Barking Mad Mine, and the Rainbow Flower could be in either the Howling Horse Mine, Muzzle Mouth Mine, or Burried Bones Mine. That's where you can find them!

Sadly, there aren't any tips we can give you to finding a gem, except click on the ones that are sparkling a lot!

Good luck with your C.O.W!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:11 AM   #5
LovePuppy101

Sadly, no. It is not possible. I wish it was, because I only have one gem left! It is one of the rare ones. So I really wish you could, but you can't. Very sorry that can't happen!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 AM   #6
FireClan

If you go to this site::

Click HERE.

It tells you what mine the specific gems are in.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
Yetis are
Gifted

gomets is on a distinguished road

Corona Topaz- Barking Mad
Rainbow Flower- Howling Horse, Buried Bones, Muzzle Mouth

I can't believe you can't find the Rainbow Flower. I get annoyed with them. In my case they're SO COMMON whenever I was looking for the Pyramid Plunder. LOL.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:34 PM   #8

Snowblush is an unknown quantity at this point

OK Thank you everybody. I'll keep trying.
This will be my FIRST C.O.W!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

Good luck on your quest.
Just tonight I found the Corona Topaz. Now I only have to find the Earth Emerald for my first Crown. Thanks to the tips here in WI I know it's only found in the Flea Floater Mine! Yessss!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #10
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

go to www.elubin.com it tells you what mine its in
366100068 is offline Female
Closed