Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #1
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Is it just me or is Webkinz extremely glitchy today?

I've been having alot of problems with Webkinz since I first logged on this morning. First numerous glitches when playing in the arena, then when I was moving around items in my house it would show a blank square in my dock and the items in the middle of the screen. When I tried to feed my pet it kept logging me out, then when I tried to log back in it would show the W then stay on a green screen for a few minutes before it finally logged me back in.

Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem with so much of Webkinz acting up?
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #2

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is it just me or is Webkinz extremely glitchy today?

It isn't just you! It has been acting up for around a week, and today it does seem particularly bad. Not much we can do about it though.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the reply. I was worried it was just me. I hope they fix it soon.
Minabug is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

It's so nice to find out I'm not the only one with problems - today was almost a complete loss for me and now it's bed time here -hope a new day brings better loading
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #5

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

We have been having a bit of problem with all our accounts from time to time but today was bad. Wonder if it is all of Webkinz members or just with certain accounts on certain servers?????
China is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

When I WW not glitchy?
It's been glitchy for like, a week. Bleh.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Well, let's see...

I didn't get the log out carnival today
No key craze prize even though I found the right key...

I have nothing to say to GANZ LOL
Old 05-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #8
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

They are adding so many new things, at one time, lately and the site has become so graphic intensive with all the animated adds flashing every minute, how could it not be glitchy?

Click the image to open in full size.
Bunny clown value is up!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #9
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing tons of glitches. It really stinks for me because I set up a party today and nothing's been working! I thought when you had a party, the room was supposed to go with the theme you picked. But no! I'm stuck in my jungle themed bedroom. And I couldn't even play one of thegaes! Ugh.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:08 PM   #10

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Talking Re: Is it just me or is Webkinz extremely glitchy today?

Do you remember the server glitch? When someone got in the Webkinz Server and it had a blank screen and it said Hi? This probably has to do with this, they are still recovering from the server crash. I hope this helps you!

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
Well, let's see...

I didn't get the log out carnival today
No key craze prize even though I found the right key...

I have nothing to say to GANZ LOL
Try turning on your third party ads for the carnival

Last edited by Rainbow Zebra; 05-13-2011 at 08:08 PM..
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Closed