Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #11
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Is it just me or is something odd in WI today?

I noticed that auto quote.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #12
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by marileemed
Sorry, I just deleted some and had no prob. In my case that would be a real pain..having to do them one at a time. Frustrating. Have you tried contacting a mod?
not yet i was wondering if it was just me or everyone. i had to delete 80 by hand a minute ago so yea it was really annoying lol

---------- Melissa30067 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
Yes! And also.... under your username and by the notifications.. it now says Last Seen...
you have those problems too? ok so i am not crazy (at least not in this sense lol)

---------- Melissa30067 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Hmmm. It's gone now. I wonder what's up?
oooh youre right! it disappeared lol twilight zone (and no not the movie, the OLD shows for those of us who remember lol)

Last edited by Melissa30067; 01-29-2009 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #13
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

There is also a new option in the link bar under the .com in the banner called community. It has direct links to the Gallery and your friends list too cool. Where is this last seen thing and the auto quote feature. This is fun trying to find the changes.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #14
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzworld14
I noticed that auto quote.
it is very annoying isnt it? having to delete all of that before you reply could you imagine how long the pms would be if you didnt!

---------- Melissa30067 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
There is also a new option in the link bar under the .com in the banner called community. It has direct links to the Gallery and your friends list too cool. Where is this last seen thing and the auto quote feature. This is fun trying to find the changes.
the last seen thing WAS on the left under like where it says welcome, clara but before PMs: but it disappeared no one knows why

and the auto quote is in your pms when you reply to a pm it is auto quoting what was in the pm before- and its annoying!

also you cant click the top box to check all pms to delete or move, it doesnt work and you cant edit pm subject lines either you have to go make a whole new pm

i hope they are just glitches!

Last edited by Melissa30067; 01-29-2009 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I am not sure if this is new or not but I have never used it. Under Quick Links there is an option called open contacts popup.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #16
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am not sure if this is new or not but I have never used it. Under Quick Links there is an option called open contacts popup.
I think that is new. It almost looks like an IM feature. That would be really cool.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #17
icked Awesome

Good eye pat! ive not seen that before so it very well could be new!
Old 01-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #18
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

Found another. There is a report feature in PMs. That is very useful. What a great idea.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #19
icked Awesome

Found another. There is a report feature in PMs. That is very useful. What a great idea.
thats been there a while, ive had to use it before so i know
Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #20
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

Also under the quick links there is an all albums link too.

---------- ClaraZ25 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
thats been there a while, ive had to use it before so i know
I guess I am not so observant. At one time it wasn't there about 2 months ago. I had to forward the only PM I have ever had to report to a staff member.

---------- ClaraZ25 added 9 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Again this is something that I am not sure about or not. But now under the text box in the advanced posting section there is an option to add tags to the thread. I am not sure if this is new or not.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 01-29-2009 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed