Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Is it just me? Flying objects?

Hey there,

I have seen all the threads where everyone is talking about seeing falling things from the sky and am wondering if maybe I have something clicked in my options to keep from seeing them. I am also not able to see people's profiles so I think that might be the problem. Hopefully someone with a lot more insight than I will be able to help me. Thanks to all the mods and other people who make this such a great site!!! This has to be the most helpful site on the Internet BY FAR!!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Is it just me? Flying objects?

I haven't seen anything yet. I'm too wondering where people are spotting them and stuff. I'd love to be able to catch a few!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Perhaps you need to turn off your pop-up blocker? I have mine turned off, so perhaps this is how you can see the falling objects! I have only seen one this morning, so it isn't happening a lot.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Perhaps you need to turn off your pop-up blocker? I have mine turned off, so perhaps this is how you can see the falling objects! I have only seen one this morning, so it isn't happening a lot.
Maybe that's true. I haven't turned on my Pop Off Blocker in a Life Time though.
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 AM   #5
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

hmmm... I will have to try and see if I can figure out about the pop up blocker thing. I was able to see the falling leaves in Webkinz World. Would that be the same thing? I was online here almost all day yesterday and didn't see anything fall at all so I thought it was a little strange. I even had WI up on half screen while I was doing my dailies in WW. And since I am not able to see the profile pages I thought that maybe I have something weird clicked off that I don't know about. I do have the Blue Screen option clicked for the way I view the forums. Maybe I will go try to find that again and click on the default view. Thanks for your help.
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
Gifted

WELL!! LORDY LORDY LORDY!! LOL
I fixed my page to the default view and guess what!! I have Kitties like you wouldn't believe falling down from the sky! TOO FUNNY!!! WHAT A GREAT HALLOWEEN TREAT!

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!
Happy Halloween to all on WI!
IYQ2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

I have seen 3 or 4 but most of the time i can't remember the title message your supposed to use so i usually get it wrong! rep 4 u!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by IYQ2
WELL!! LORDY LORDY LORDY!! LOL
I fixed my page to the default view and guess what!! I have Kitties like you wouldn't believe falling down from the sky! TOO FUNNY!!! WHAT A GREAT HALLOWEEN TREAT!

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!
Happy Halloween to all on WI!
So happy to hear that you saw them falling
Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 PM   #9
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

Oh i have seen them its this thing the site is doing you click on them and if you find the right one you get to enter this thing to win a prize from then Wi staff
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by PizzaGal
Oh i have seen them its this thing the site is doing you click on them and if you find the right one you get to enter this thing to win a prize from then Wi staff
Yep, that is right. The first person to answer and then a couple random people who respond get costumes. I think the title of the PM has to be exactly what the message tells you to say too.

I was actually the first to grab one yesterday and got a complete Alvin costume. I couldn't believe it. It was pretty fun. Blessings, Momzkinza
Momzkinza is offline Female
Closed