Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
bballgirl1428
Webkinz :)
gizmosmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: is it just me or...

[does anyone else notice that WW changes times?? one it might be 8:45 and then i go somewhere else on WW and its 8:03!!! has anyone else oticed that or is it just me?? please reply as soon as you can
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Default Re: is it just me or...

yes i notice that cuz when i am waiting for it to change hours for the curio shop it is 8:59 then i go to some place and it is 10 minutes earlier
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes this has been a frequent issue on my accounts as well, luckily it is not resetting the account every hour like it use to when the time would catch up on the hour mark.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

yes it happens lots of the time
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Yes I have noticed this. I have to log out then back in to reset to the correct time
Old 02-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, I believe someone posted on another thread that Webkinz does this not to overload their computers.

Everyone cannot log in at the same time.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #7
King Hoopla

It always, and I mean always, happens when I'm at Quizzys! Thankfully, though, it usually only goes back a few minutes. It's kind of annoying, huh?
Old 02-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #8
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It happenes a lot to me, too. Each time I have to log out and back in to correct that. I know it is not a major glitch, but it is a bit annoying.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #9
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is not just you! My account changes times all the time. One minute it was 12:30, hen it was 11:02, then next thing you know it was 1:35! I believe this is a common glitch. This glitch also effects the curio shop though. If you go in there at 12:30, and your clock changes to 1:05, etc.
If you click on an item to buy a message will pop up saying, "The sale for this is over" Then you basically have to leave the Curio Shop! I do not like this glitch either, and GANZ should really start fixing it's glitches on Webkinz World.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #10
Don't be such a

kitteylover is on a distinguished road

Yep (make post longer)
kitteylover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mouse noms on tags