Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 11:11 AM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: is it just me?

I was on @ 11:40 for a few minutes and got kicked out..now I get the cannot find server error as well...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 11:11 AM   #12
Puffin10

It was fine until like 5 mins ago and it stop working. what makes me upset is that this time of day the club house plus is open until 5 and I love that place more than the other club house lol. I love trading things. Hope it will be working soon.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
sallymcfally is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting that too! GRRRR - just when I thought everything was back to working good again
I guess I'll catch up on my emails LOL
sallymcfally is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #14
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Well we'll keep our fingers and toes crossed!
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #15
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

It happened to me too, I was about to complete a pretty sweet trade and then I got kicked out and haven't been able to log back in. Home sick and can't even get on webkinz...
Old 10-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz has probably taken the website down again to fix or add some new things (Let's hope they are adding new Halloween items!!!!). This was happening the other day when they came back from their holiday and things were not working at all on WW. It will probably be back up in a few minutes.
SG is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I am having the same problem. I was so happy they hadn't broken anything after maintenance yesterday like they usually do and now this. aaaaaarrrrgh!!!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #18
Gifted

nonnierelihan is on a distinguished road

it's happening to me to. i just checked all my connections because it was saying server error. not the usual maintence down stuff its not even loading at all . should of checked here first, would have saved me alot of effort moving computor out to check every stupid connection..... realized afterwards that everything else is working .
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #19

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Same here - another day, another problem.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #20
Puffin10

I will just keep trying if not I will just find something else to do lol. webkinz is like the only site I really like to play on.
Closed