Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Just lots of q's

Okay first and foremost,

I won a briny table on wheel of wow earlier. I googled and it said it was an underwater thingy. We currently have terra firma pets. shhhh - dd is getting a dolphin for xmas. Now, she is a dolphin expert and they are mammals and not fish. So should I hang on to this for her, or sell?

2nd, How on earth do I bookmark threads/individual forums that I am interested in (in particular - parents who need webkinz help)

3rd - don't ya think webkinz needs to come up with a swingset for the yards?

4th - Thanks so much for everyone who has helped and made me feel welcome here in webkinzland. I would do the rep thing if I knew how!

D
kinznewbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Just lots of q's

1 - Keep it because even though dolphins are mamals, they are underwater pets in WW
2- click on thread tools at the top then go to subscribe to thread. you can check to see if there are posts there by clicking on user CP
3- That would be lots of fun!
4- to give rep you click on the thumbs up box, type in a comment, then click add to rep.
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

I would keep it. Your daughter might really enjoy it with her dolphin. It will be a extra christmas present. But, try to be sneaky about it, maybe? Tell her "Look at this cool new table I got, do you like it?" just to make sure that she actually likes the table, just not too much to reveal the secret.

You should be able to subscribe to it somewhere I think in your User CP or somewhere on the topic.

You could try e-mailing them with the idea. That's what a lot of people do. You could also start a petition on the WI forum!

Look over to the side where someones post is, you know where there avatars is.., go down and you'll see three buttons, a report flag, a online button, and a little thumb. Click on it to give rep.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by x3Kiwi
I would keep it. Your daughter might really enjoy it with her dolphin. It will be a extra christmas present. But, try to be sneaky about it, maybe? Tell her "Look at this cool new table I got, do you like it?" just to make sure that she actually likes the table, just not too much to reveal the secret.

You should be able to subscribe to it somewhere I think in your User CP or somewhere on the topic.

You could try e-mailing them with the idea. That's what a lot of people do. You could also start a petition on the WI forum!

Look over to the side where someones post is, you know where there avatars is.., go down and you'll see three buttons, a report flag, a online button, and a little thumb. Click on it to give rep.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them!
Hi and I want to say welcome to WI...People here are very nice and have answered all questions I had..And their were many...Find your way around and get comfortable....and have fun..I see all your questions are answered..so WELCOME
Old 12-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Hi, Welcome to WI! I would keep briny table, your daughter may want to have this as part of her underwater theme.

And to give reputation, just click the thumbs up icon under anyone's siggie and give a short blurb. Reps to you for thanking everyone!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 PM   #6
Jacob Black is my

aquamarine101 will become famous soon enough

Okay first and foremost,

I won a briny table on wheel of wow earlier. I googled and it said it was an underwater thingy. We currently have terra firma pets. shhhh - dd is getting a dolphin for xmas. Now, she is a dolphin expert and they are mammals and not fish. So should I hang on to this for her, or sell?
You should give it to her if you'd like. I'm sure she'll love that if she loves dolphins!!

2nd, How on earth do I bookmark threads/individual forums that I am interested in (in particular - parents who need webkinz help)
Hmm, usually I do not bookmark items. I'm sorry I cannot help you with this one.

I think Webkinz would love that! You should e-mail Ganz on their website and they may consider it.

4th - Thanks so much for everyone who has helped and made me feel welcome here in webkinzland. I would do the rep thing if I knew how!
Under a user's avatar, click the thumps-up. The rest is pretty self-explainatory.

I hope I helped. Happy Holidays!
aquamarine101 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

k here are your answers:
Dolphins are underwater pets on WW. So keep it if you like but it does not really matter. It is from the W-shop so you could technically get it whenever you want, but if you sell it and want it later, it would be a waste of money.

To bookmark things on your computer... well I am on a mac so I dunno if a PC is the same but here: Look at the top of your computer and it should say BOOKMARKS, click on that and then a thing will pop up and there will be a button that says: BOOKMARK THIS PAGE. That is for a mac, PC i am not sure about.

Yeah that would be awesome!!!!!!

Guide to REP:
K so when the person posts something you want to give rep for, you go to the bottom of they're post. Then you look on the left side of they're post under the place where your avvie is. Then you click the thumb and you write the message to that person. (Example: Thank-you for visiting this thread!). Though Rep is individual for everyone, so you cannot give rep to everyone at the exact same time. When that person has lots of rep, there will be more and more green boxes under they're avvie.

Hope i helped!!!!!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #8
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

I would keep the table it looks good with the under water fishy's
See:Click the image to open in full size.
I have sent in a TON of request for a swing set hopeing they will bring one out...i just keep dreaming
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #9

1Zaphod will become famous soon enough

Hi, I would be glad to help you. I think you should keep the dolphin because it still gets the underwater room, and dolphins are so cool! It would be awsome if thet had swings. Once I went to the W Shop for a swing, there wasn't any I was so sad . To give rep click the user's name above their avatar, and click "rep" and from then on it explains it's self.
1Zaphod is offline Female
Closed