Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #21
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Just Informing

I'm sorry that is just wrong... But I also do kinda agree with Dixecup
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

webkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective sockswebkinzdadd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I can't access it is in archive and when I press log in it says some random Words xD And by what dix just said It probably woill work oin the 19th

Archived
So which happened--was it deleted or was it simply archived? Dixie brought up a good point. Although the article did set the time frame as up to one year in which you could get it back, the welcome back codes worked on ANY account. So that must mean that they haven't deleted any of the accounts. So if they don't give you back your account just because it expired over a year ago, call up CS and give them a piece of your mind xD Good luck!
webkinzdadd is offline Male
Old 01-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #23
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Not old enough to talk to a company by my self xD LOL I wish I could though!
It was archived but the guy sounded like he had no Idea what was going on he was like "yah it was archived...."
Bye"
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #24
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

what is someone was using an account as a spare account but left it expired and was planning to put a new webkinz on it if they got banned from kinzchat plus?? they should make sure yu want the account before they deleat it
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #25
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

That's so wrong! What about this, "Welcome back" thing? That's so wrong.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 09:25 PM   #26

mytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond repute

So now I'm curious...I was trying to utilize a "Welcome Back" code for an account that I know has long since been used, but I'm not entirely sure of the last successful log in (not my account). Anyways, I just kept getting an error when attempting to log in stating "I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later." I tried calling customer service and the answer they gave me was that this account had been "archived" and that there was no way of retrieving it or using the "Welcome Back" code to bring it back. I guess I just accepted that as their answer, but should I try calling back?

Has anyone been successful at getting a 2+ year old account reactivated with a "Welcome Back" code?

Thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #27
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Look you can't always trust the reps! They don't always know what's going on. Hang in there!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #28
Luv4Lollipops

Umm didn't Ganz say that your account will always be there whether It's expired or not?! Talk about lying, Ganz!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #29
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Call and complain like crazy. >:[
Don't give up until they do something about it!!! You spent good money on their product and they WILL treat you with the respect you deserve as their customer!!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa