Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Answered: Just Informing

I got off the phone with someone from Webkinz customer service and I asked why my old account wasn't working, he said it was deleted because 18 months after expiration tghe account is deleted I was crying but I am ok now Poor cutie black bear LOL well anyone just giving you heads up if you don't know why your old account won't work
zacspet is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
Direct quote form the WKN site:
Originally Posted by Webkinz Newz
Ganz is proud to announce that starting on January 19th, 2011, Webkinz World accounts will no longer expire.

That’s right, from January 19th on, when your Full Membership ends, you will be able to continue to play with all of your pets, items and rooms! While some features will be limited to Full and Deluxe Members, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite arcade games and daily activities and use many of the great features that Webkinz has to offer.

Better yet, we’re making this change to accounts past and present! Any account that has expired in the past year will be opened again! Know someone who hasn’t played in a while? Let them know that on January 19th they’ll be able to log in! All of their pets will be there waiting for them!

We have lots of great improvements and surprises in store for 2011 so there’s never been a better time to “Come In and Play!”
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Just Informing

You're kidding! They deleted it?? That's horrible. They should not do that. I'm so sorry that happened.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I know! And they said They were haviong problems with there servers
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

They should not be deleting people's accounts. That's just not right.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #5
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

That's not right. I'm sorry ):
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 05:56 PM   #6

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I'm sorry your account is gone, but I do think after a certain point they need to delete accounts. Otherwise they just hold up more space on the servers, making things run even slower. I think 18 months is probably long enough to decide if someone wants to buy another webkinz or not.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You can try again on the 19th of January and see, this is a direct quote:
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Starting Jan 19, 2011, Webkinz Accounts will No Longer Expire!

Click the image to open in full size.Moments ago Ganz released a very important announcement regarding Webkinz accounts. Starting on the 19th of January, Webkinz accounts will no longer expire! That's right, it will no longer be necessary to adopt a new pet each year to have continued access to Webkinz World. Do you have an account that has already expired? Next month you will be able to log on to it again, for free!

It is important to note that these previously expired memberships will not have the same features that "Full" and "Deluxe" memberships have. These memberships will have access to all of their previously adopted Webkinz pets, the Arcade, the Daily Activities, and more, but to have complete access, the player will need to either adopt a new pet or sign up for a Deluxe membership. Either way this is fantastic news!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #8
zacspet defies all odds

They deleted the account though but I will try on that date doubt it ill work though
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #9

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Oh no! Thats too bad Zac. Thanks for informing that if you don't go on a webkinz account for a year and a half it expires Check again on the 19th!
Koodo is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #10
zacspet defies all odds

It isn't expired, it is deleted.... but it wasn't my main account it was an account I made in 2005
zacspet is offline Male
Closed

Tags
soa