Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 10:04 AM   #21
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Just got kicked off for Maintenance

Yes, I've been kicked off several times this morning - once during my cooking class which made me fail, once during a tournament play which made me stop at a much lower level than I usually reach and again just playing in the arcade (which of course makes you lose any acquired KinzCash).
Red Fire is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 10:06 AM   #22
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Me2Me2
Well their go my Asian dailys, I guess it should teach me to wait til the last minute.
Me too! I usually scramble between 6-7am pacific time to get anything done that I've forgotten (like sending kinzpost to the kids since you can only do it once a day).
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

seems to be a regular Wednesday thing to kick us out and do maintenance...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #24
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

Yep!! me too.. my first stop is always WI just to make sure it's not my account LOL... Thanks for posting!!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #25
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

I wonder what they are doing!!! hopefuly something good.....I wonder if they are changeing the front page....You Never Know!!!
emscales is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #26
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Me too. I wonder what they are doing.............
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #27
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

I'm hoping they are adding the "secret" new feature to the forest so we can all find out what these seeds are for! that would be good, huh? Oh yes, and the logging out every 10-15 minutes. I'm hoping that is on the agenda!

Btw, I had posted last week about having access somehow to a pop up window for "Ganz Developer Tools".(Was not first time either) I left them an email about that situation. Just an FYI, yanno? Well, I received a phone call from the helpdesk yesterday. They were very suprized/interested to know that was happening. They also had me email the screenshot I took of it. I was told that they were concerned that maybe that was why so many problems with WW lately. If anyone else had that happen and messed around with code in there, etc. I'm wondering if that will be part of today's maintenence?

Whatever thay are doing...I hope it's GOOD!!!

Happy day, ya'll.
girldies4 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #28

chaz has a spectacular aura about

I got kicked off too for maintenance. However, I constantly get a blue screen in the middle of games and gardening and lose my points. I also find I have to log out and back in because my curser freezes as well. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #29
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by chaz
I got kicked off too for maintenance. However, I constantly get a blue screen in the middle of games and gardening and lose my points. I also find I have to log out and back in because my curser freezes as well. Has anyone else had this problem?
My cursor doesn't freeze, but I do often develop other problems. They only happen after at least one refresh has happened already. Problems include: Webkinz crashing and requiring me to log out; my browser crashing; everything running very slowly; not being able to load my room - everything else might work fine but if I go to my room it will hang on the load chair; weird glitches in games; incorrect scale of the window so that the dock obscures the bottom part of webkinz world - this most frequently happens in the tournament area so that I can't see part of a game I am playing. So, I don't have your particular problem, but I feel your pain.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #30

NaNaPurrs is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't get on!!! (LOL)
Closed