Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #11
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Just getting the White Screen

Found this on another thread:

Originally Posted by aboo
I had the same problem and the very nice lady from Ganz talked me through fixing it. It does indeed have to do with RealPlayer.

Open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" and then "Preferences". Click on "Download & Recording". Uncheck the box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording". After I did all that it worked fine for me. Hope this help
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #12
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

My only guess is for you to try clearing all of the files on your computer and deleting your cookies. Maybe even restarting your computer will help. Good luck trying to get it fixed!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #13
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Aww. Its happening to you to? Oh My! It did it to me. And this is what you should do:

Clear All Cookies.
Restart Computer.
Refresh Page.

If none of those work and the page is still strangely blank then you need to wait a little bit and retry. Let me know.I would not bother Ganz by calling them yet. There is not that much you can do . Ganz has a horribal line of glitches and they really need to be fixed. I hope all is well and you get this working out ok.

In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Keep on trying and trying, one day it will work again...
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #15
whytchiwmn is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Just getting the White Screen

I just want to thank everyone for all of the support. I am going to give them a try and see what happens this morning. I did try to log on already this morning and the same thing happens.

This is the first time I have posted for help and I am amazed at all of the suggestions.

Thanks everyone and hopefully it will work soon.

Have a good day!!!!!!

---------- whytchiwmn added 96 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

LilyPad thanks for the great info. I tried everything and then I finally did what you said and what do you know.... IT WORKED!!!!!

Your help was awesome. You really did make my day!!!

I finally figured out how to give rep points and I left you one. I really hope I can leave more than one cause you sure do deserve it. I was starting to panic cause my granddaughter comes over on wednesdays and we play together and she would have been really bummed.

I can't thank you enough!!!!

Have a good day!!!!

Last edited by whytchiwmn; 10-07-2008 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-07-2008, 02:12 PM   #16
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Found this on another thread:

Thanks for the awesome advice, Lilypad! I will try it.

EDIT; could you please tell me where the 'download and recording' button is? I can't seem to find it...

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-07-2008 at 02:20 PM..
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by whytchiwmn
I just want to thank everyone for all of the support. I am going to give them a try and see what happens this morning. I did try to log on already this morning and the same thing happens.

This is the first time I have posted for help and I am amazed at all of the suggestions.

Thanks everyone and hopefully it will work soon.

Have a good day!!!!!!

---------- whytchiwmn added 96 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

LilyPad thanks for the great info. I tried everything and then I finally did what you said and what do you know.... IT WORKED!!!!!

Your help was awesome. You really did make my day!!!

I finally figured out how to give rep points and I left you one. I really hope I can leave more than one cause you sure do deserve it. I was starting to panic cause my granddaughter comes over on wednesdays and we play together and she would have been really bummed.

I can't thank you enough!!!!

Have a good day!!!!
I'm so glad things worked for you, and that you and your grand daughter will be able to play!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #18
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

I had that happen the whole day a couple of days it worked the next day... trying clearing cache etc if not try later that all I can think of...
Closed