Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Default Answered: Just a few questions...

Hi everyone
I was just wondering, how to you become a subscriber on here??? And, is there a limit to how many albums you can have??
Thanks
-----------Edited-----------
thanks guys, and I meant subscriber, sorry
And about the link to weberlily's response, she doesn't say how many albums you can have, just pictures??

Last edited by cocotruper; 02-08-2011 at 01:43 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Some members have a limit of 60 pictures, and some 100, and some 250. You had 58 pictures in total in all your albums, so you now could post at least two more. I don't know what your limit is, but now you can find out.

Just a reminder for everyone, do not put symbols in the titles of your albums. No smilies, no question marks, no exclamation marks, no ampersands (&), no tildes (~). These can cause the albums to glitch shut.
As for the number of albums, there is no limit. You can make as many or as few albums as you like. The limit is on the number of pictures only.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #2
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Just a few questions...

Hi cocotruper! And welcome to WI.

To become a member at Webinz Insider, all you have to do is sign up! And you've already done that if you're posting with your name. But maybe I'm not understanding what you mean by "member". Could you be more specific?

As for pictures, someone asked this question in another post, and it was answered by an admin named Webberlily:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post22202646

Hope this helps, and feel free to PM if you have other questions.

Good luck!

Peace, Jenn
Old 02-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hello, You can Subscribe at the top in orange...
I know you get extra perks like the adds go away and get more space for siggy and things. I'm not sure if the pic albums go up but my max is 98? pics. I think you can have as many albums as you want just as long as it doesn't exceed the pic amount BUT dont quote me on that not really sure. Hope this helps
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

Hello there cocotruper

1] It looks like you are a member. If you mean a WI2 subscriber, or something like that, then that's different. Maybe if you look at this and tell us what you mean, it can be more clearer.

2] Another person asked the same question as you did for #2. Webberlily had the best answer, so maybe you should check it out: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post22202646
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #5

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

And about the link to weberlily's response, she doesn't say how many albums you can have, just pictures??
Old 02-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Some members have a limit of 60 pictures, and some 100, and some 250. You had 58 pictures in total in all your albums, so you now could post at least two more. I don't know what your limit is, but now you can find out.

Just a reminder for everyone, do not put symbols in the titles of your albums. No smilies, no question marks, no exclamation marks, no ampersands (&), no tildes (~). These can cause the albums to glitch shut.
As for the number of albums, there is no limit. You can make as many or as few albums as you like. The limit is on the number of pictures only.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cocotruper
Here is the link to subscribing: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php
Oh and there is no limit on albums, like Webberlily said, just an amount on pictures.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #8

ok, thanks guys!!
Closed